Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Tales Of Reducing Grinding

MobyTheDuck

- Adding items to Rotation C with minimum drop chances

- Filling the Void with undesired items (Sure do love 40 minutes of survival to leave with silver cores, forma and cells!)

- Increasing the drop rate of undesired items (Orokin cells, cores, forma)

- Keeping undesired items in rotation C

- Adding samples as rewards on events (25 waves on defense to get a Mutagen Sample? SIGN ME IN)

- Increasing Baro's Ducat prices

- Decreasing Primes ducat value

- Still no option to reconnect to squad in case of desync/host lag (What was that, you desynced for 3 seconds? Well, too bad, no items for you), unless you CRASH your game. Bonus ducks if you are the one that used the key and because of that everyone loses everything.

I might get flak for this, but can we PLEASE stop 'reducing' grinding by increasing it?

The main reason I stopped playing this game one week after the open beta started was how bad grinding and farming was to get ANYTHING done. I returned 2 years later to see that stuff had changed for the better, and then suddenly the grinding and farming are increasing again.

I know the name of the game is Warfarm, but please.

Although I understand why forma, cells and cores might be annoying on RotC (I've had my fair share of raging because I grinded every prime item to date the week it was released), the low drop chances are there to "encourage" buying PA, or plat.

Think about it this way, for every thousand squad running by the minute, every squad that gets a new prime part will mean 4 players will not/is highly unlikely to buy plat. Over the course of a week, that adds up.

Perhaps a more fair way to approach dilution is to have a increased drop chance per run (running an endless longer would increase drop chance). For non-endless, it may be an internal counter of how many times a player has run a particular key and increases drop chance by a set percent up to a maximum (similar to g3/stalker hunts). Counter resets weekly to keep the grind moving.

Although I understand why forma, cells and cores might be annoying on RotC (I've had my fair share of raging because I grinded every prime item to date the week it was released), the low drop chances are there to "encourage" buying PA, or plat.

You know what would encourage me to buy PA?? Proper pricing, regional price reductions, interesting items instead of fillers like plat or boosters.

Its not encouraging its bullying for money.

If they want me to waste time i surely wont waste money on top of that.

Edited by Davoodoo

DE doesn't care they just want more play hours from gamers

And to prove that they pulled my thread that reflected negatively on them just because they don't like that sort of thing

I would normally say that correlation doesnt imply causation but there isnt even correlation here...

I would normally say that correlation doesnt imply causation but there isnt even correlation here...

I Made a thread similar to this one about BS drops and DE didn't like it or it message do to the fact it reflected negativity onto them and Bad press isn't good for a growing game company

My post was about the Drop table Bug

Your right i should have add more context

I Made a thread similar to this one about BS drops and DE didn't like it or it message do to the fact it reflected negativity onto them and Bad press isn't good for a growing game company

My post was about the Drop table Bug

Your right i should have add more context

Ive did about 30 of those accross 3 years, not 1 got deleted, though few of my other threads got deleted.

Theres no correlation.