Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One Minute Trailer. Want Opinions!

Ibro156

To be blunt:

-trailer for what? Videogames in general?

->the games don't seem to have a common theme, there's fantasy, historical, and then warframe randomly in there

-there doesn't seem to be a lot of editing involved outside of the opening smoke effect [which was good] and fade-ins and fade-outs.

-the music doesn't add much to the trailer, outside of filling the need to have music at all

->the video doesn't sync with the music or play off of it in any way that would allow the music to bring something to the table

Ask and thy shall receive.

The main problem with this is that this isn't a trailer, really. It's more of a montage.

This is due to the fact that whatever you're trying to show with your trailer is not clear because this is essentially simple clips and cutscenes over a song, and it leaves me confused as to what this is a trailer for.

Basically, it needs direction.

For example, if you're making a Let's Play channel, I'd recommend throwing in some of your dialogue/ more gameplay clips that preferably you have recorded yourself playing.

If you're making reviews, tell people what they should expect to hear when it comes to your direction in games.

I mean, the video itself is decent, especially in cleanliness.

I hope I helped.

Edited by Snydrex