Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave 2.0 Is...... Purely Awful

Fungineer

Ask sugestions by others playes but be rude with everyone that not agree with him...

And when you talk about pvp 1.0 you are talking about Dark Sectors or Dojo pvp???

And Braton Prime is one of the best weapons IMO on pvp, when they remoce coptering it will be much more skill based and who have the best positioning...

What? English please....

I was there when he used it, he played it in actual 1.0 Don't even know what you're talking about lol

I mean, is it with those design by player's" honor rule"? because I need 40 round lota P. to kill a QT+R(before nerf), even after nerf we still need more than 5 rounds to kill.

And Ash just need to press 4

with "honor rule" are not count as origin PVP 1.0

I mean, is it with those design by player's" honor rule"? because I need 40 round lota P. to kill a QT+R(before nerf), even after nerf we still need more than 5 rounds to kill.

And Ash just need to press 4

with "honor rule" are not count as origin PVP 1.0

Lmao im done. A lot of games work with an honor code, just because you weren't apart of the 1.0 community. That does not mean 1.0 was anarchy and a distorted mess. It worked just fine if you look at it via a "custom games" perspective. If you played with the right people it was good, as fair and balanced rules were enforced.

Look at armored core FA. You can change the regulations. 

"Regulations are balance changes. Regulation 1.00 is the starting regulation, and Regulation 1.10 nerfs missiles. 1.15 fixes the one multiplayer setting "Infinite Energy" to set the energy drain of certain parts to be zero. It won't affect normal gameplay, though, and no one uses Infinite Energy in multiplayer anyway. 1.20 gives a major buff to blades, and it's the one everyone uses right now.

Honestly, just stick with 1.20 in single player unless you're running a missile boat, then use 1.10."

Some people like to play on reg 1.00 others on 1.10 and others on 1.20. Same thing for conclave, some people played with friends for lols, some played competitively and others exploited. 

TL:DR: You clearly are ignorant in the Europa 1.0 subject, because if you boiled it down to 4 spamming and QT + R exploiting then its evident that you are not aware of or well versed in the subject matter.

Edited by Eureka.seveN