Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...what Is Primed Ash's Visual Prime Change?

Ishki88

Been playing him for a some days now and I still don't see what they changed.  

>His shadows are still regular ash models.  Which I like..makes me feel like I'm the Head Hancho with Shadow goonies

>His Shurikens aren't visually changed....I think

>No gold particles on Teleport....

>No gold particles on Smoke Screen...

If we DISREGARD his PRIMED STAT CHANGES, I'm going to assume this is the visual change.

• Ash Prime's arm blades are mounted on the underside of the wrist, unlike the normal Ash that has them on the upper side. -WFWiki
Edited by Ishki88

From what I can tell, Smoke Screen and Teleport have swirling energy trails like the slam attack from Dex Dakra and Exalted Blade on them.

Smoke Screen's appears on end of duration and Teleport on reach of destination.

Edited by LazerSkink

From what I can tell, Smoke Screen and Teleport have swirling energy trails like the slam attack from Dex Dakra and Exalted Blade on them.

Smoke Screen's appears on end of duration and Teleport on destination reach.

You know....I should of kept non-primed Ash for comparison.   Thanks for the info!

You know....I should of kept non-primed Ash for comparison.   Thanks for the info!

It seems that Smoke Screen has a different duration end sound as well to fit with the energy trails. I will test this and get back to you mometarily.

EDIT: Only seems to be a slight difference in the after effect/echo maybe of the original appearance sound and possibly an added small sound effect but overall it's the same clip

Edited by LazerSkink