Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe Made You Stay In The Game And Why?!

PainisDeWitt

Valkyr. Because she has a fleshed out story and I don't have to rely on stupid people while playing, just perfect. Seeing everyone with Rhino and Boltor getting downed at the start of a  mission gets old fast.

Edited by Momo93

What you're essentially asking is what are my really favorite warframes. They ones I usually play. The ones I like the most (for whatever reason). The ones I go to initially when I feel like playing Warframe.

There are a few.

First up would probably be Trinity. She was my second warframe (starter was Mag) back when she was available from the Earth boss. Trinity wasn't easy to get a handle on for a number of reasons and she largely mirrors my progression in Warframe (she got better as I got more rare mods--lots better). She basically was responsible for most of my farming for materials, mods, other warframes, and just plain leveling experience when using forma. I don't use her so much anymore, but for important developmental period of the game, she was the go-to 'frame.

Second would be Banshee. Banshee was my third warframe (mostly from dumb luck) and one that played a second fiddle to Trinity for a very long time. Banshee taught me how to think outside the Warframe box of conventional wisdom. She taught me how to build a warframe and not copy what others are doing just because somebody opines something on the forums. She's the ultimate team oriented warframe and always works best with others. Banshee has since exceeded Trinity playtime and is probably the most fun of my present warframes.

Next would be Nyx (and Nyx Prime, of course). Nyx was a pure-D, ironclad *@##$ for me to farm up. This was an object lesson in patience and determination. Nyx is probably my favorite overall warframe for all she brings to any mission. Like Trinity, she brings a needed aspect of supporting gameplay to missions and is an asset to any team in any mission. I never get tired of playing Nyx.

Last would be Valkyr. Valkyr was easy to get for me (three runs, one Valkyr) but very difficult to get a handle on and build. I didn't play her much for a long time, but between revisions from DE and some focused farming, she eventually became one of my favorites and the go-to 'frame when NM farming was on the menu. She also taught me a lot about building warframes to meet MY requirements (she was a harsh mistress). Valkyr is the 'frame I go to when I don't want to be bothered with holding others' hands and just want to raise some serious hell.

There are others that I like, but these four were fundamental to my development in Warframe and keep me in the game.

Excalibro Prime! Still use him to this day, he was great back in the radial blind days, he was OK during the radial javelin days, and he is GODLY now during the exhaled blade days :-). All hail the king!

Same here, the ending of the founders made me bring him out in full being more than ever.

An odd question that implies it was a Warframe that made us all attached to this game.

While it's true that I have been playing pretty much Rhino-only since Closed Beta, the main reason why I'm still around is the following:

Community engaging dev-team that actually works on the game and deliver weekly updates.

I'd rephrase the question to: Are you still around thanks to a specific Warframe? If so, which one?