Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Nights At Freddy's 4 Release Date Earlier Than Expected

TheErebus.

http://www.pcgamer.com/five-nights-at-freddys-4-launch-moves-a-whole-lot-closer/

I KNEW IT. I FRIGGEN KNEW IT. 

HE DID THIS WITH FNAF 2. 

The release date is now August 8th, as opposed to the Halloween release date he put up previously.

But he has also said that there is something special coming with the previous halloween release date. 

I STILL KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN.

Here's the trailer:

It actually looks pretty damn interesting, a change in scenery and what appears to be more different forms of spooks. 

Although I still think the animatronic's aesthetic design has gone into the goofy territory than creepy/scary territory.

Also here's the new image on the website:

4.jpg

spooky

Edited by TheErebus.

2spoopy4me

Isn't August 8th the anniversary of the first game or something. Ehh. Still wish it was October, the Steam Group I'm in is gonna go wild (all 26k kids and young adults, save me I'm the only adult oAo)

I think he's gonna release what he's worked on up until this point and then release the rest of it later on. 

Look Go back to being dead pls...

no u

Edited by TheErebus.

all aboard the nope train... ganna wait for markiplier to do a lets play of it... cant stand playing these games... right up there with scp and slender man... the thought of an omnipresent being always kinda lurking behind you type thing always gives me the most uneasy of feelings...

all aboard the nope train... ganna wait for markiplier to do a lets play of it... cant stand playing these games... right up there with scp and slender man... the thought of an omnipresent being always kinda lurking behind you type thing always gives me the most uneasy of feelings...

Speaking of SCP, I watched Markiplier play that on my phone and got jumped so bad I threw my phone away and screamed. I'm really easy to jump.