Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bo Prime

(PSN)paytend07

Question

What do you guys think of my Void Bo Prime Build? I only ever play void so that's all im really worried about, I have other weapons just for the other factions.

Stance - (Max) Clashing Forest

(All Max) Top Row - Virulent Scourge - Voltaic Strike - Vicious  Frost - Volcanic Edge - (198, Blast and corrosive)

(All Max) Bottom Row - Pressure Point - Fury - Berserker - Heavy Trauma -

Could you all give me your thoughts? I don't have a ton of plat to buy to expensive mods, but if you could help that would be great.

10 answers to this question

There's a corrupted mod (name is escaping me right now, I'm at work) that gives melee weapons more damage/less speed. As long as you have fury you still swing pretty quick. I try to get it in most of my builds.

Seeing as you are a fan of corrosive I'd suggest trying the serro out (dojo weapon). It has base electric damage and is an all-status weapon (no impact/puncture/slash damage) so you can fit on all of the electric/poison mods and wind up with around 1,000 corrosive if I remember right.

I suggest using something like this if you want to use Bo Prime for combat:

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Bo_prime/t_30_420000002_224-2-5-226-1-5-241-4-5-245-6-5-247-3-5-251-5-5-295-8-3-321-0-0-358-7-3_321-2-226-5-224-9-247-9-241-11-251-11-245-11-358-7-295-10/en/4-0-58

Clashing Forest has Resolute Flurry combo which will do quite a number of hits in a small amount of time. It is especially useful for proccing Berserker so you won't need Fury that much. The same goes with status chance.

If you just want to use Bo Prime for utility (coptering, proc status) then your current build is ok. Maybe get an unranked Life Strike for when you need to recover some HP.

Replace Heavy Trauma with Spoiled Strike, or both Fury and HT for 2 90% elements. Otherwise the attack speed is just too ridiculous, lol. If you really love+want the speed, try TrueSteel in the HT slot for sooner zerker stacks. Also I'd usually bring Life Strike along for the ability to heal, although that greatly depends on frame choice and team composition.

Edited by Darzk