Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Tribute To The Fallen.

You was too slow, honeybunch. o3o

I thought running Trials with a clan member and a bunch of randoms was stressful, and then I hear about this. This was the part where I WAS going to put an intentionally hyperbolic comment about how the stress was affecting my health, but I'm not even sure if that's safe to post.

What a time to be alive.

ill show you slow.

*grabs unmodded frost with just a galatine*

I got my first warning point for <implying swearing> by using symbol =~=

you know..shift + 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0....yup..a warning point for that...on a mature game...where grineer call you sonofa (hope I don't get a warning point for typing this <.<)

Edited by Ninjamander

I got my first warning point for <implying swearing> by using symbol =~=

you know..shift + 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/0....yup..a warning point for that...on a mature game...where grineer call you sonofa (hope I don't get a warning point for typing this <.<)

Apparently.. Rated M for violence and gore not for for language..

The circumstances of a users banning is a private matter between said user and DE support staff.

In-game bans extend to the forum, but forum bans do not extend to the game.

In this case, it was an in-game ban, meaning it was not by the hands of us forum moderators. Like you, we are not privy to the information surrounding said user's banishment. So please knock off the finger pointing; it's rude and only spreads misinformation.

In the end, this is a private matter. So let's respect everyone's privacy and end things here.