Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey~Pvp 1.0 With Player Set"honor Code" Is Widely Recognized Is A Illusion Only.

cary2010haha1

I don't do 1 V 1, I mean, cold shots.

do you understand on the 4v4 8 ffa field is different to 1v1 ?

can you survive one hit from my opticor's aoe, and I am not in game now.

thats why 1.0 is un-able to balance, back stab too easy, no matter you fly how fast, someone a Opictor shot when you against another player and it's done

First he compares 1v1 dojo duel to pvp 1.0 then says they are diffrent. You can barely even wall run in a dojo duel room.

Edited by elfkinn

thats not a 1 v 1 challenge, i just say can you survive from a shot of my opictor

I bet you I could survive a shot from a opticor in pvp 1.0 hell ive done it hundreds of times, and do you know how hard it is to hit someone on classic europa with fully charged gun that cant even hold a charge.

Edited by elfkinn

because thats 1# not a cold shot 2# not a max power build 17000 damage (25%= 4250) 

your leaving out frame resistances, and the fact that you will rarely be able to hit with a maxed charge shot. How many times are we gonna shut down your argument.

Edited by elfkinn

your leaving out frame resistances, and the fact that you will rarely be able to hit with a maxed charge shot. How many times are we gonna shut down your argument.

Dude, Opticor takes time to charge. I would have shot you and gotten behind cover before it has finished charging.

look , you guy only thinks like always 1 V 1, it's won't always a 1 V1 face to face fight.

thats why DS 4 V 4 pvp have so many opictor users, far away, and charge when you against other player and use a fire storm Opictor shot kill both players. 

You won't even see anyone changing it (don't forget you are in full mod in 1.0 when start)

and in close range they use Marelok with full auto . exe. 

PVE stat base will never be balance and skillful.

can you use a heavy melee with braton win  these type of weaponry on 1.0 ? skill, or OP mods?

why are you comparign a 4v4 game mode to a 2v2/2v1/1v1 game mode they are diffrent things like you say, and not objective based, we arent thinking about 1v1 we are thinking about 2v2 and there is no big diffrence, and nobody uses trigger bot in pvp, marelok is just fast. why are you so against having another feature in this game.

You are the one thinking 1v1 we are thinking 1v2/2v2/1v1 

Edited by elfkinn

Why the actual F*** are you getting DSC into this? The new and improved DSC is coming, i myself only wish for old conclave to return since it was relaxing and i could take a break from bullS#&$ meta PVE brings. That is why Conclave was important to people, we actually had fun, no rewards nothing, we were just competetive. And i don't see why it would bring such a big problem, because honestly, a new gamemode as a unranked conclave would benefit all of us. Why not make an unranked PvP 2.0 too? I'm sure people would play it.

Why the actual F*** are you getting DSC into this? The new and improved DSC is coming, i myself only wish for old conclave to return since it was relaxing and i could take a break from bullS#&$ meta PVE brings. That is why Conclave was important to people, we actually had fun, no rewards nothing, we were just competetive. And i don't see why it would bring such a big problem, because honestly, a new gamemode as a unranked conclave would benefit all of us. Why not make an unranked PvP 2.0 too? I'm sure people would play it.

This guy gets it, a game mode for fun, isnt that what games are meant for, its not always about the reward its about having something to do, that is a challenge, and fair at the same time without being mandatory.

Edited by elfkinn

I don't do 1 V 1, I mean, cold shots.

do you understand on the 4v4 8 ffa field is different to 1v1 ?

can you survive one hit from my opticor's aoe, and I am not in game now.

thats why 1.0 is un-able to balance, back stab too easy, no matter you fly how fast, someone a Opictor shot when you against another player and it's done

See that's why i don't like you, you never expirienced any conclave yet you try to explain why it was bad. Its obivious, hell i dodged two people spamming Angstrum at me and finished the game with 20:2 kill-death ratio. I could've done that with Opticors too, you know why? Because people who use these are mostly newbies trying to get into conclave.

Honestly, you have no clue about previous conclave and how it was played. Sorry but i had to say that.

This guy gets it, a game mode for fun, isnt that what games are meant for, its not always about the reward its about having something to do, that is a challenge, and fair at the same time without being mandatory.

DE made a mistake by adding EXP rewards to conclave, now those mods are fine given that they are only useful for conclave.

PVE stat base will never be balance and skillful.

can you use a heavy melee with braton win  these type of weaponry on 1.0 ? skill, or OP mods?

May I ask what world you have been living in?

PvE stat base is the most skillful. I would win battles against opticor users with a dread. As i have said before...

SKILL > CHEAP TACTICS

PvE stats allow for more cheap tactics, but skill is always the best.

May I ask what world you have been living in?

PvE stat base is the most skillful. I would win battles against opticor users with a dread. As i have said before...

SKILL > CHEAP TACTICS

PvE stats allow for more cheap tactics, but skill is always the best.

Pre-nerf conclave 1.0 i used MK-1 Braton and won vs people using Boltor Primes. 

SKILL > OP WEAPONS

Edited by NyancraftG

SKILL > OP WEAPONS

And the fact that you could use any mod on your gun evened the playing field by giving players the ability to balance their own weapons, through elemental combos, and pure damage mods.

Edited by elfkinn

And the fact that you could use any mod on your gun evened the playing field by giving players the ability to balance their own weapons, through elemental combos, and pure damage mods.

OP is just a butthurt dude who probably hates on old PvP community because he couldn't use his Boltor Prime + Rhino Prime loadout to win. Or press 4 to win. 

I never seen him play conclave 1.0 and dude, i played it on a daily basis.

SKILL > OP WEAPONS

So in conclave 1.0  can you use no mod and win someone with mod?

Also in 1.0 is all about 1 shot kill, which we have most complaint here, boltor prime sucks.

The new and improved DSC is coming, i myself only wish for old conclave to return since it was relaxing and i could take a break from bullS#&$ meta PVE brings. That is why Conclave was important to people, we actually had fun, no rewards nothing, we were just competetive.

Ask DE set a hot topic vote ask people do you want new DSC is PVE mode or PVP mode?

I am sure PVP won't win that vote

Edited by cary2010haha1

So in conclave 1.0  can you use no mod and win someone with mod?

Ask DE set a hot topic vote ask people do you want new DSC is PVE mode or PVP mode?

I am sure PVP won't win that vote

Its not a new mode that we are asking for you clearly have never played 1.0 and dont even know what it is. We arent asking them to develop something totally new we are asking for a something back.

Im sure if someone is skilled enough they could win, it would take some time but yea they could do it, also isnt that what 2.0 is no mods unless they are totally useless.

also can you answer my question what harm will bringing this game mode back do?

Edited by elfkinn

Its not a new mode that we are asking for you clearly have never played 1.0 and dont even know what it is. We arent asking them to develop something totally new we are asking for a something back.

Im sure if someone is skilled enough they could win, it would take some time but yea they could do it, also isnt that what 2.0 is no mods unless they are totally useless.

also can you answer my question what harm will bringing this game mode back do?

Which one are you talking about?

this one

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500721/551A714F8253421B162740F80802575CEE325703/

or these one?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500134/1E2F81A5C0AD8BDE0F50B5B941300E779042C63A/

I can kill ASH 4 with lex before the ulta nerf, but it's not easy and I know it won;t be balance.  plz, i am really go through the fire of war(at least in WF)

i am ancient actually, time to go to workout to train how to hurt people in real life, cya later

Edited by cary2010haha1