Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey~Pvp 1.0 With Player Set"honor Code" Is Widely Recognized Is A Illusion Only.

cary2010haha1

the problem they think every time they match up with players in PVP 1.0 is always agreed with honor code, is due to the small player base and lack of purpose, in PVP 1.0 have such little players try to match up,  almost every time you just match up to your friends.

thats why those player can't stand in the dark sector PVP, the origin power/weapon/HP mechanism is same to the PVP node( DE even make some tweak for balance), but in DS PVP we have purpose to win, players flooding in for money or taking the node, those "widely recognized honor code" suddenly lost all its "recognized", this is a very gd example to proof  "honor code" is widely recognized is a illusion only, and once the rule have no power, the 1.0 PVP mechanism is so broken.

and even they recognized "PVP 1.0 is balance" is a totally fake. They still want it back, and see how many player have attracted to 2.0, and the experience from DS PVP,  very sure most of them will not follow the "honor code"

and that means they are going to ask for private rooms, so DE is going to serve a "very very small group of player to make a tons of add-on"

Will it be practical?

It will be practical, they already have the maps, and your argument is really hard to understand, I could only understand "would it be practical"; and adding a feature to uphold the honor code would be as simple as changing a yes to a no in a chain of code. There was one rule to the Honor Code no powers, darksectors werent even PvP 1.0 they were an early attempt at PvP 2.0 thats why they had the earning mods by level and the failed attempt at balance. Dont confuse PvP 1.0 with darksectors PvP 1.0 was the conclaves dont even compare it wityh darksectors.

Dude, I replied to you in the other thread: I played in all regions, the only region that failed to abide by the honor code regularly was Europe region.

I don't know what you have against this idea... If you don't want to play it, you don't have to! Crazy stuff, right?!

Not sure why you took to a whole new thread just to restate what you already said.

Edited by AuraMau

I am participated the PVP longer than you think or even longer than you.

Discus but no argue plz

RAKSHAL

Member Since 18 Jan 2014

CARY2010HAHA1

Member Since 09 Aug 2013

Forum date joined =/= Game date download

Shocking, I know.

It will be practical, they already have the maps, and your argument is really hard to understand, I could only understand "would it be practical"; and adding a feature to uphold the honor code would be as simple as changing a yes to a no in a chain of code. There was one rule to the Honor Code no powers, darksectors werent even PvP 1.0 they were an early attempt at PvP 2.0 thats why they had the earning mods by level and the failed attempt at balance. Dont confuse PvP 1.0 with darksectors PvP 1.0 was the conclaves dont even compare it wityh darksectors.

point is, how many player you actually have? compare to DS PVP and PVP2.0 

will it still be practical?

Another one of these meta-complaint threads? Players are allowed to post their opinions on the feedback forums and you have no right to try to shut them up. Let them ask for the changes they want to see in the game.
I can barely understand your point here, not because your bad English, but because you are not making any sense. I see you quote some stuff i said on the other topic, you could just have quoted me there in the ongoing discussion instead of creating another thread to continue the same topic.
I am not going to re-post what i have just posted on the other topic. But i think you didnt understand anything i said there, i am not against PVP 2.0 at all, i quite like it. I was simply explaining to elele that the unspoken rules of fair play were widely known among the regular Conclavers of PVP 1.0

Edited by RexSol

actually, account data is same to your account active day., not join forum date

Nope, the date on your player profile marks the date on which you first logged in to the forums. You can have an in-game account but not log in to the forums, why do you think we have 8 million players but only 1 million forum accounts?

That said: honor code was totally a thing, in my somewhat limited experience of PvP 1.0. But since things that fell outside of the honor code have pretty much all been removed in PvP 2.0 anyways, there's not really much difference to me. I would like to see one shot Vectis back though.

Another one of these threads? Players have the right to post their opinions on the feedback forums and you have no right to try to shut them up.

I can barely understand your point here, since you are not making any sense, but i see you quote some stuff i said on the other topic, you could just have quoted me there in the ongoing discussion instead of creating another thread to continue the same topic.

I am not going to re-post what i just poster there. But i think you didnt understand anything i said there, i am not against PVP 2.0 at all, i quite like it. I was simply explaining to elele that the unspoken rules of fair play were widely known among the regular Conclavers of PVP 1.0

so I said here is those rule is never "widely known", they never survive once players flood in with purpose to win

point is, how many player you actually have? compare to DS PVP and PVP2.0 

will it still be practical?

After this im done trying to explain this to you, PVP 1.0 was already made it still exists DE doesnt need to make it again to satisfy this group of the communuty, the ability to turn off powers exists(we have nulifiers, and have to unlock powers) all de has to do is add a option in the PVP menu that says hardcore, and link it to the old system.

so I said here is those rule is never "widely known", they never survive once players flood in with purpose to win

This is why we asked for Conclave 1.0 back WITHOUT rewards, just as it was before. Your point is still null >_>

After this im done trying to explain this to you, PVP 1.0 was already made it still exists DE doesnt need to make it again to satisfy this group of the communuty, the ability to turn off powers exists(we have nulifiers, and have to unlock powers) all de has to do is add a option in the PVP menu that says hardcore, and link it to the old system.

Likewise. +1

Can we please agree that we are not talking about Dark Sectors pvp.

2.0 has brought out the worst in alot of players, thats certain. Vets and 2.0 onward players.

Dark Sectors pvp can't be ignore as thats the only PVP mode we can freely modding and have a purpose to win.

before that too less player have joining the PVP and it can't proof wat will happen if large amount of player playing a freely modding PVP mode will be

Dark Sectors pvp can't be ignore as thats the only PVP mode we can freely modding and have a purpose to win.

before that too less player have joining the PVP and it can't proof wat will happen if large amount of player playing a freely modding PVP mode will be

What? Dude, no. This isn't what we are even asking for. We don't care about rewards... or large player- I can't even do this anymore.

55852181.jpg

Edited by AuraMau

Yes it can be ignored and is being ignored.

I have/had a purpose to win. Every. Single.Time.

And if i don't then i play that player over and over and over until i can learn their traits. But i don't need to resort to dishonorable tactics, and neither did 90% of players in 1.0 Conclaves.

Yes it can be ignored and is being ignored.

I have/had a purpose to win. Every. Single.Time.

And if i don't then i play that player over and over and over until i can learn their traits. But i don't need to resort to dishonorable tactics, and neither did 90% of players in 1.0 Conclaves.

This guy, i like.

the problem is the PVP 1.0 is never big enough to get a true random matching, peoples are mostly only playing with their own group of player and follow the rule of that group.

Sad, it's no further way to proof about it anymore. It's too hard to change a ppls mind without a experimental results

the problem is the PVP 1.0 is never big enough to get a true random matching, peoples are mostly only playing with their own group of player and follow the rule of that group.

Sad, it's no further way to proof about it anymore. It's too hard to change a ppls mind without a experimental results

Not strictly true, I played Public matches about 50% of the time and found players i hadn't seen before often - not you though.

Not strictly true, I played Public matches about 50% of the time and found players i hadn't seen before often - not you though.

True random matching is like DS PVP with 100000 to 1000000 rewards, you get matched in a second and never with same group over that 1-5 hours.

just talking about the match making

I had a great 1v1 Annihilation with TheFruitNinja yesterday, No powers, just Vectis vs Vectis - He won 8 to 1, made me realise just how much skill i've lost, having to play against power spammers by using powers and sustained targeting rather than twitch shooting. We didn't need to say anything we knew what kind of gameplay we could expect from two 1.0 Regulars.

I had a great 1v1 Annihilation with TheFruitNinja yesterday, No powers, just Vectis vs Vectis - He won 8 to 1, made me realise just how much skill i've lost, having to play against power spammers by using powers and sustained targeting rather than twitch shooting. We didn't need to say anything we knew what kind of gameplay we could expect from two 1.0 Regulars.

1 v 1 can't compare to open matches, just like a UFC #1 won't be that gd in the middle of battle field.

can be presumed that eventually those that want to use Abusive Loadouts get bored when there's no reason to play it other than the sake of playing it.

making things more balanced (than not at all) is a positive thing to go for.

you don't need to worry about 'honor' if Abusive choices (ideally) don't exist.

more flexibility of choices can be expected in due time as content is expanded.

- - - - -

also note my antientertainment by a certain user's attitude everywhere on the Forums. seemingly even using a dupe account to avoid having an account that's more valuable from being banned while making sure to provide little Constructive Criticism and mostly just self stroke.

Edited by taiiat

Facts:

Some players would like the return of old Conclave in one way or another.

That have nothing to do with the fair play rules being a thing. (Which they were)

None of these players are talking about Dark Sector Conflicts.

Your whole argument is pointless.

Edited by RexSol

can be presumed that eventually those that want to use Abusive Loadouts get bored when there's no reason to play it other than the sake of playing it.

making things more balanced (than not at all) is a positive thing to go for.

you don't need to worry about 'honor' if Abusive choices (ideally) don't exist.

more flexibility of choices can be expected in due time as content is expanded.

well ,i believe 2.0 will go more flexibility after more content is expanded, and won't need 1.0 back.

​And DE can do more balance stuff in 2.0 as no restrict to PVE.