Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey~Pvp 1.0 With Player Set"honor Code" Is Widely Recognized Is A Illusion Only.

cary2010haha1

Which one are you talking about?

this one

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500721/551A714F8253421B162740F80802575CEE325703/

or these one?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500134/1E2F81A5C0AD8BDE0F50B5B941300E779042C63A/

i am ancient actually, time to go to workout to train how to hurt people in real life, cya later

You just posted pics of you winning using weapons that arent op or that good proving us right about the fact that skill is more important than weapons. 

and you still havent answered my question, what harm will adding this back in do to warframe?

Edited by elfkinn

Which one are you talking about?

this one

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500721/551A714F8253421B162740F80802575CEE325703/

or these one?

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500134/1E2F81A5C0AD8BDE0F50B5B941300E779042C63A/

I can kill ASH 4 with lex before the ulta nerf, but it's not easy and I know it won;t be balance.  plz, i am really go through the fire of war(at least in WF)

i am ancient actually, time to go to workout to train how to hurt people in real life, cya later

The truth is you'd lose to 90% of people here. Being an A****** helps no one.

yea he probably used powers, and those screenshots are from before the new ui update.

Powers or not if i recall that's pre nerf conclave in which I started and essentially where i was better. I stagnated in Conclave and got no better around the end of last year.

The truth is you'd lose to 90% of people here. Being an A****** helps no one.

keep reply like this will just let you get banned

yea he probably used powers, and those screenshots are from before the new ui update.

Yea your right a skilled player can beat 2 players spamming powers in 1.0, I remember beating a frost and rhino who would just sit in there globe in the center of europas tileset , spamming powers

looks like you don;t know what is the "no node PVP", and it maybe your favorite PVP than the 1.0 you saying, let me throw back the history.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/633104240487500721/551A714F8253421B162740F80802575CEE325703/ <----

actually it's a un-finished map, only can get in with glitch way, and it have no energy spawn point(un-finished) and have no rage/QT mod, means you are sure have no energy to use power.

Valkyr & Rhino prime is not here means the best choice is frost and rhino but all frame's are almost the same.

weapons have no ISP, the "fair" many different guys always asked at here few weeks ago.

no qiuck melee, no spec. OP copt. weapon(kama is used becuase 1 conclane)

can quick block in range mode, but stamina is drain quick even you just hold the block, block don't block all the damage.

you need to bring all weapon to join not a OP pistol or melee, and share the conclane.

looks like very fair, right? Skill base you hit and you win, right? No power no copt no Aoe weapon.....

But after long time of practice with random clan member(we are the second big clan in WF), we give a big No to DE, why?

First most of them just want PVE( not a reason).

Second, that time not everyone have full ranked R10 mods(yes we random pick member in clan and force them to play at later testes :P), just like I say in other page, the mode is all about OP mods, without newest mod/full ranked mods is un-able to play.

Third, Satisfaction drop really quick, no one want to play after 2 weeks and we need to force them(or under desk gift them T3 raid)to practice the testes because the mode is too repeatability, its all about spam bullets and see who hits first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this one is your 1.0 before QTR comes, LEX Prime just out.

It's more un-fair as you just put all your basic stat mod on valkyr and it's super hard, Ash 4 can one hit everyone if they get a energy orb.

as I need to put all the basic mod on my valkyr, I have not much power base mod, and spam power as valkyr is not an option.

an-then Lex P is OP, it's one shot, Dual IChor is OP, it's one shot(have no quick melee)and wall just + copt super quick.

only thing I need to do is rush to the middle and wait Ash come for energy and put a bullet on him.

skillful but boring, because you can shoot even downed(and not count die), one hit secondary is unfair to all other kind of weapon.

more un-fair than the "no node PVP" it all about right weapon and OP modding.

I can even use deth MG kill most player before QTR comes. you just wall jump and deth finish the job.

an-then is carrier energy steal :P

It's all about mod, without mod you can do nothing in 1.0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every mode will have OP weapon and style, and every mode have their own Elite, plz don't say you 1.0 with code is really more noble, that's only a name.

And if you are gd aim as bot, you can own most player in 2.0 as you can use vectis one shot everyone, gun is nothing weaker than every mode before.

And 2.0 is sure more balance, not depend on OP mods, you 1.0 Elite should focus on headshot all other player with Vectis if you are gd aim as you said, just like we kill ash before them get energy in 1.0 without code.

Funny how this thread went from honor rules of conclave 1.0 (Which btw, doesn't exist anymore, don't see the point of this thread) to DSC and some other stuff. 

I can clearly tell by your comments that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You've probably played in Oceania region till PvP 1.0 got removed. (I say Oceania since it was the rarest place to find a match of "good players" or even any players incase you didn't know..).

I want PvP 1.0 back as almost every veteran and regular PvP 1.0 players do. You keep saying "Ash press 4 to win" repeatedly and I gotta say, not everyone used powers, I am not just talking about people who followed or even knew the honor code, players find these powers "cheap" therefore, they decide to not use it. The only people who actually use it are those who cannot win due to their weak aiming and movement situation and these people, are rare, and easy to beat.

No one in this thread seemed to agree with you at all, also, don't "Name and Shame" in the forums.

Also, I don't always just play with my friends, I join random matches, I even switch regions continuously to find matches. So please just stop until you find a "real" argument and a valid point because right now, I don't see what your problem is.    

No one in this thread seemed to agree with you at all

Also, I don't always just play with my friends, I join random matches, I even switch regions continuously to find matches. So please just stop until you find a "real" argument and a valid point because right now, I don't see what your problem is.    

I also can you don;t have a valid point so please just stop :P

but we have no any power here, right? and I duno how I get upvote even in this "No one in this thread seemed to agree with you" they just don't want to get into this S#&amp;&#036;.

I said, all words are meaning less, if you are gd enough, you can one shot everyone in 2.0 just like 1.0, I don't even need to be ash to stop ash in 1.0 without honor code, so in 2.0 you also can easily stop even kind of power spam with 1 shot vectis

but we have no any power here, right? and I duno how I get upvote even in this "No one in this thread seemed to agree with you" they just don't want to get into this S#&$.

I said, all words are meaning less, if you are gd enough, you can one shot everyone in 2.0 just like 1.0, I don't even need to be ash to stop ash in 1.0 without honor code, so in 2.0 you also can easily stop even kind of power spam with 1 shot vectis

We actually have a good reason to bring 1.0 back, we enjoy it and prefer it over 2.0 and it gives us stuff to do when we are waiting for new content, and it already exists so it is not hard to bring back. You still haven't given us one reason on why this mode shouldn't exist anymore, its not like it gives anyone a reward it just gives fun.

but we have no any power here, right? and I duno how I get upvote even in this "No one in this thread seemed to agree with you" they just don't want to get into this S#&$.

Did you NOT read my comment??? Explain how I don't have a valid point. 

This PvP feedback section is filled with players like you who have no idea on what they're are talking about, not everyone obviously, but some. 

Edited by TheFruitNinja

Did you NOT read my comment??? Explain how I don't have a valid point. 

He probably ignored it, since he has no valid reasoning, but if he did respond you wouldn't be able to understand it with all the grammatical errors.

you don't have a valid point. 

We actually have a good reason to bring 1.0 back, we enjoy it and prefer it over 2.0 and it gives us stuff to do when we are waiting for new content, and it already exists so it is not hard to bring back. You still haven't given us one reason on why this mode shouldn't exist anymore, its not like it gives anyone a reward it just gives fun.

Alright, Cary.

Name one GOOD reason not to have both 1.0 and 2.0?

waste resources even just maintain 1.0 as it can't increase new player base and create pointless dispute after player win/lose in different mode which will increase the workload of modders

can you tell us whats wrong with having both game modes then, if you believe in the same thing as him because so far nobody has been able to give a decent reason on why having both options is bad.

i really dont want to get into this b--- as it was called, but if you make the numbers, theres like 300 - 500 pvp players in PC, fragmentation is the last thing we need now, personally im tired of going into some random match to find myself being insulted just because i dare to participate in the forum without the seal of approval of "whoever"" i had the bad luck to get matched with, but i wont be the one leaving, nor the one asking for more fragmentation

Edited by rockscl

waste resources even just maintain 1.0 as it can't increase new player base and create pointless dispute after player win/lose in different mode which will increase the workload of modders

It wont waste resources because it already exists we aren't asking for it to be maintained we liked it the way it was, weve gone over that like a 100 times. and what does "create pointless dispute after player win/lose in different mode which will increase the workload of modders" even mean

i really dont want to get into this b--- as it was called, but if you make the numbers, theres like 300 pvp players, fragmentation is the last thing we need now

It wouldn't fragment it, it would add variety for the players like those in this thread that simply dont care for pvp 2.0, and if it does fragment it that makes it clear other players would also enjoy it.

PvP 1.0 still exists btw, on Dojo Duels. They just need to add better Dojo Duel rooms and everyone will be happy. Take a look on all these the topics on the first two pages of these subforums,  none of them wants it to replace PvP 2.0

It wont waste resources because it already exists we aren't asking for it to be maintained we liked it the way it was, weve gone over that like a 100 times. and what does "create pointless dispute after player win/lose in different mode which will increase the workload of modders" even mean

even the road outside of your house need alot resources to maintain, nothing is free.

It's already here don't means no need to maintain

create pointless dispute is a real problem as even 1,0 is not outside the dojo it start the fire already.

Skill ? It's the most pointless dispute in all games, no way to measure just blow S#&$ and bully the lose side.

Edited by cary2010haha1

It wouldn't fragment it, it would add variety for the players like those in this thread that simply dont care for pvp 2.0, and if it does fragment it that makes it clear other players would also enjoy it.

1.0 can only attract players that are so far into the game that they have 4 formas on weapons and frames, like the op has said, anything less than that is not able to even compete in fair ground, the only right thing for you to do if you want to make pvp sustainable at all, is embracing the new system of balance as the viable future of pvp in warframe, im almost a terrorist here, but see the rl issue, 4 engineers for 500 players?

even the road outside of your house need alot resources to maintain, nothing is free.

create pointless dispute is a real problem as even 1,0 is not here it start the fire already.

Skill ? It's the most pointless dispute in all games, no way to measure just blow S#&$ and bully the lose side.

If everything needs maintence then why are there games that have been released years ago that don't continue to receive updates, is it perhaps they are complete. We believe PvP 1.0 was perfectly fine we aren't asking for it to be maintained.

This is not a pointless dispute, this a thread that if recognized by a dev might have a chance at bringing PvP 1.0 back.

This is not some petty fight over who is better, and im sure nobody hear would bully each other and curse each other over a silly game.