Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Don't Forget Ogris!

Terron_11

For a long time it seems to me that the developers forgot about Ogris. The Ogris is a Grineer rocket launcher. This is the first launcher in the game. And no detonation as the Penta. Ogris must charge. There is no special Ogris have sight, an alternative type of shooting, good critical hit.

U have a nice Ogris damage, though not the best in the game (and this damage will often kill you). Remember about his rate of fire as well.

And these are normal faults. This is completely forgivable. 

But I can't forgive Ogris his projectiles are confusing enemies. It is not serious-to shoot down missiles from the machine. Do not confuse a Penta projectiles. At the Miter do not confuse a  projectiles. Both Tonkor and Optikor does not kill you.

Rockets you cannot blow up enemies with a rifle. Let and shells fly Ogris before meeting with the enemy or obstacle!

And yet something.

Why Shockwave does not extend to the whole explosion RADIUS? Grenade launchers can destroy enemies in droves. Rockets worse? Rocket kills 2-3 of the enemy. If the enemy is not a heavy fighter. Heavy fighter to survive several direct hits. A small crowd of enemies to kill. Because the body of the enemy-the shelter for other enemies. Shelter from blast!

I await your comments. Even more waiting for opportunities to positively affect Ogris. It was beautiful. But it has not made useful. It's a shame.

While I do agree that Ogris could use a smaller damage falloff (drops down to 50% max damage at edge of blast effect or something), other than that, it's fine as it is. All the explosive weapons as of now are unique (I'm including Opticor as an explosive weapon).

How to fix

-Cut down on self damage

-Let us pick old skin 

-Stop enemies from shooting the rocket out the air

-Stop teammates from blocking the rocket

-Give it a little more ammo, maybe 60

-Give it a little more damage

optional:

-make it force ragdoll enemies

-Once DE gives us a separate button for alt fire, let us pick between homing or normal rockets

Edited by 420degreequicksopeswag

How to fix

-Cut down on self damage

-Let us pick old skin 

-Stop enemies from shooting the rocket out the air

-Stop teammates from blocking the rocket

-Give it a little more ammo, maybe 60

-Give it a little more damage

optional:

-make it force ragdoll enemies

-Once DE gives us a separate button for alt fire, let us pick between homing or normal rockets

1. It's a rocket launcher, you should take self damage from it. If you want to say you should take more self damage than the tonkor than I would agree with you.

2. That box model was terrible

3. We shouldn't be able to shoot their rockets either then.

4. S#&$ happens.

5. After the initial change to ammo, I don't think DE is going to give it any more ammo. How hard is it to find sniper ammo unless you're camping on a corner in ODD and never coming down?

6. It's a rocket launcher, and it does enough damage.

7. It should rag doll a bit

8. We don't need homing rockets,

Edited by TheGuyverOne

1. It's a rocket launcher, you should take self damage from it. If you want to say you should take more self damage than the tonkor than I would agree with you.

2. That box model was terrible

3. We shouldn't be able to shoot their rockets either then.

4. S#&$ happens.

5. After the initial change to ammo, I don't think DE is going to give it any more ammo. How hard is it to find sniper ammo unless you're camping on a corner in ODD and never coming down?

6. It's a rocket launcher, and it does enough damage.

7. It should rag doll a bit

8. We don't need homing rockets,

1.I just don't want to instantly kill myself.

2.I thought it looked good.

3.Raise your hand if you can shoot bombard rockets reliably.

4. Same situation with tonkor pushing teammates, just in reverse

5. Why does the tonkor get double the ammo

6. Not compared to tonkor. Yes the tonkor is a direct hit type of weapon but it vastly outdamages the old ogris. Just a little more damage would be good. A LITTLE.

8. Make it an option

1.I just don't want to instantly kill myself.

2.I thought it looked good.

3.Raise your hand if you can shoot bombard rockets reliably.

4. Same situation with tonkor pushing teammates, just in reverse

5. Why does the tonkor get double the ammo

6. Not compared to tonkor. Yes the tonkor is a direct hit type of weapon but it vastly outdamages the old ogris. Just a little more damage would be good. A LITTLE.

8. Make it an option

1. Deal with it, it's a rocket launcher.

2. To each their own.

3. Your point? It's a physical object.

4. Laugh it off and learn defensive driving posturing.

5. One is a grenade launcher, the other is a rocket launcher? I don't know.

6. 10ftpole.exe

8. Then accept slower and/or less powerful rockets. Also wait for when DE separates aim and secondary fire, you may get your wish.