Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is The Snipetron?

Bauchelain

I am also disappointed that the Snipetron was suddenly removed-I was planning to pick up the blueprint today :(  Really hope DE can consider adding it back to the game and to give players fair warning if items are being removed.

Edited by Meeshpo

De is really getting bad with the failure to notify people of game changes, especially when it's a weapon used by a lot of players, I prefer the look of the snipertron over the new one, with bone head moves like these DE will loose a bunch of players fast.

Add me to the list of those who would have appreciated a heads up.  I did the account reset and Snipetron was definitely one of the guns I was looking to reacquire, but with no warning of its' removal I had no sense of urgency to snag the blueprint.

Same here. After I bought the Dual Bronco bp I was doing runs to save up a bit more to buy the Snipertron bp. Would have bought it with Platinum had I known it was going to disappear.

EDIT: I've been calm in all my posts but I do have to say this is kinda messed up. I realize there is a new sniper but that really isn't the point or a solution. Literally, Today, I was going to get the Snipertron lol I also realize I can not prove this. It should come back for at least 12 hours with a notice to others that it will be gone via the nexus app or something. Will pay in Platinum.

Edited by 7.T.

Ehh, that is kind of unacceptable. There are many of us (myself included) who would have snagged it before it became retired.

It should either be removed from the game entirely or replaced with whatever weapon DE will release to be its replacement. To just retire a weapon without warning is very very very bad and unfair.

This. Totally this. I hate that they didn't say a word about removing it from the game.

Can't you guys bring it back for maybe just this weekend? I was just planning on getting the blueprint and crafting it over this weekend. I just wish, as many others do, that we got some heads up before its removal. Some more communication is, I feel, necessary here...

I think this or 12 hours would be fair to say the least

Can't you guys bring it back for maybe just this weekend? I was just planning on getting the blueprint and crafting it over this weekend. I just wish, as many others do, that we got some heads up before its removal. Some more communication is, I feel, necessary here...

I think it'll be back sometime, there's not much reason to totally remove it, I hope it will become MOA railgun when it's reborn lol

-----

I got this as my first weapon when it's early beta.. totally painful to use it until I made it a railgun-one-shot-every-things weapon just recently xD

Has there been any DE input regarding the potential reintroduction of the Snipetron as someone earlier had mentioned? If not, has there been any DE input at all with regard to the Snipetron outside of the initial post explaining why it was (unfairly and without warning) retired?

This is uncool. I was going to buy the Snipetron right after I finished leveling the Latron I currently have crafting. Advanced notification of move like this would be nice. Are the Snipetrons in circulation going to be converted into their proper Corpus pew pew laser form once they get properly reinstated, or have I unwittingly missed out on an now exclusive weapon because of lack of communication?

Edited by Lumireaver