The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now That Update 17 Is Near, Here Is What De Can Do For Update 18

Mama_Sasha

And no, its not about more content, we arent that spoiled...right?

Anyways what is this thread about? Well let me explain, and there aree many things you probably

gonna agree with. So let get started.

We all or atleast many of us agree that Warfame has alot of problems, bugs, gltiches, stability issues, performance issues, connection problems and alot more to mention.

As the game gets more complex and more content added, alot more content needs to be balanced, tweaked, fixed, changed and so much more.

While more content means more stuff to do, how fun can they be if the said content performs badly, not as planned or something else ruins it? For example, a new weapon that has a very cool gameplay mechanic, and it gets ruined because of a major problem where you have to do a workaround to use the weapon, ruins the fun really.

Or if you want to feel like a stealthy ninja, but a major gltich causes stealth to be worthless,

or maybe you have some hardcore, super computer that makes NASA blush in shame, and still gets low framerate in the game, or its simply is unstable.

I wont deny it, Warframe has alot of problems, but it is still one of my very favorite games.

What i think what is really needed, is that the next update souldnt be a big update with new content, but a massive, and i mean massive, hotfix, and its sole purpose, is to try and fix as many bugs, glitches and problems as possible.

After when all those problems has been solved, only then they can move on and make new content.

Certainly, many would disagree with me, and i cant blame them for it, as they are entitled with their opinion, and i just wanted to share my feedback and opinion regarding the state of the game and what i think is needed.

Got anymore suggestions on what DE can do for the next update after U17? Please do post them here.

Also, please keep things civil and clean.

PS: If this is the wrong section, any moderator or admin may move this to its correct section, thank you.

DE will eventually acknowledge and work on the main problems of Warframe, I believe in them. This will take a long time though, you cannot expect it in one update due to the constant demand of content. Just let Warframe be Warframe.

Indeed, such thing cant happen overnight. Such things certainly can take alot of time.

u17 isnt near till we have date for it

and honestly

again

different departments of the company

and this game isnt nearly as broken as you make it sound,

the majority of people don't get affected by bugs

not in the way your portraying them.

this would just never work, content comes out and stuff gets like hotfixed every freaking week like crazy.

you wanna see real broken game.

talk to someone who played bf4 on launch of any of the last 3 AC games that couldnt have been less finished if they tried.

u17 isnt near till we have date for it

and honestly

again

different departments of the company

and this game isnt nearly as broken as you make it sound,

the majority of people don't get affected by bugs

not in the way your portraying them.

this would just never work, content comes out and stuff gets like hotfixed every freaking week like crazy.

you wanna see real broken game.

talk to someone who played bf4 on launch of any of the last 3 AC games that couldnt have been less finished if they tried.

It is true that unlike in the past, Warframe wasnt AS broken as it was back, let us say, update 8 or 7. I dont remember wich update it was exacly, but there was one time where playing for simply 20 minutes crashes the game. WF certainyl came a long way since then.

I doubt it would ever happen. Quite frankly I think one big reason for these big ol' updates is sell the game draw people in and keep people playing. $$. Fixing a ton of bugs and issues won't draw so many people in. Imagine on Steam- "Warframe, New Update! Fixed problems that have existed since forever!".

It would be nice, but practically speaking it is very inconvenient to how DE operates. Not only that but while I am sure a lot of people would be appreciative of such, a ton of people would complain about having nothing new to do which is a valid complaint.

I'd love to see a massive fix, not only for bugs, not everything that is broken is related directly to bugs and glitches, there are also placeholders and many things to be reworked, this would be a Quality update for the Year of Quality, but... it's not happening, I don't think its even viable, the big updates are used to bring new players into the game, also to make people spend high in the game, I'm not pointing that out like if DE was greedy or anything, it's just how it is, and prolly a commercial need for the game to keep going. 

It is true that unlike in the past, Warframe wasnt AS broken as it was back, let us say, update 8 or 7. I dont remember wich update it was exacly, but there was one time where playing for simply 20 minutes crashes the game. WF certainyl came a long way since then.

How about this...

On top of new content, there is weapons 2.0 and warframe 2.0 which reworks it all.

The best updates after all are the quality life 2.0 ones.

Everything gets old fast like U16.

U17 maybe the best update warframe shall ever get...at least this year.

Edited by Jinryusai

How about this...

On top of new content, there is weapons 2.0 and warframe 2.0 which improves it all.

The best nig updates after all are the quality life 2.0 ones

Except that's not how development works, you don't bite off more than you can chew. Expecting DE to suddenly fix the game in 1 update is  a pipedream.

Except that's not how development works, you don't bite off more than you can chew. Expecting DE to suddenly fix the game in 1 update is  a pipedream.

You failed to grasp the concept of the 2.0...

Don't care about bugs...

Edited by Jinryusai