Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate Mods Selling

Elimod

Anyone else tired of clicking and assigning a number of how many mods you want to sell from one specific mod when you have 200+ duplicate bronze mods to sell, i myself have just started playing but i feel as though this game needs an option to sell all duplicate mods with just a press of (One) button. And why not go one step further by letting us select if we can to sell all Duplicate bronze mods or silver or gold and so on, since there are many who want to sell their golden mods in the trade chat rather than selling it in the modding "vendor".

i dunno, it's just a suggestion and i want to know if someone else feel the same way i do.

Edited by Elimod

Dude. On console we have to hold down r2 if we want a specific amount of something. Say you have 500 plat and you need to give 300 for some reason. That S#&$ takes forever. Atleast you can type in a number

Edited by (PS4)seannowxxl

Dude. On console we have to hold down r2 if we want a specific amount of something. Say you have 500 plat and you need to give 300 for some reason. That S#&$ takes forever. Atleast you can type in a number

Hehe, i have to admit i have yet to experience that for myself, let's agree on that the makers of the game need to take a few ques from other games with actual good interfaces or perhaps let people create addons to the game to ease the experience and make up for the developers lack of talent. I myself played world of warcraft for a very long time, and ever since the first game in the series, addons was a way for me and millions of other players to alter the experience to a more pleasing one that suited that individuals needs and wants.

Edited by Elimod

It would make me very happy if "select all" just set the count and did not also accept. Then you could use the triggers to subtract how many mods you wanted to keep (I usually keep 10). The current behavior for select all I find completely useless.