Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Invisibility + Prisma Grakata = Broke

--Q--Moonelf

Define "broke as hell"?  Loki's invisibility has always made gunfire sounds be muffled. Prisma Grakata's new sound effect is light and chirpy compared to most guns, so the difference between ordinary fire and muffled invisible fire is larger than most guns, but...

I have the same problem, let me explain. Whenever I go invisible with Loki and I shoot my Grakata or any fast shooting gun (i.e. Soma Prime), the audio cuts out and distorts every other sources of audio (i.e. Lotus Transmissions) and drops my fps down.

George, this is also an issue with Banshee's Silence, in case no one had reported that.  Same weird audio cut out and frame rate drop.  Thought I'd let you know.

I also had this problem until I turned off the Reverb in the options menu. The problem seemed to go away after that.

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for reports. Now that u17 is out we will have more time to look at these issues.

DE_George!

Not only to confirm this issue too, but I also want to add when I fire prisma grakata invisible, it freezes my game a bit and breaks it! I can't use my prisma grakata and loki prime at all now :C

Please fix and thanks, but I really hope you guys keep the original prisma grakata sound effect, its much more pleasant!