Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Got Ash Prime And He Looks Like A Boss.

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I'm not the biggest fan of his prime trim color being shared by his under-plating color on his Immortal Skin but aside from that he is very aesthetically pleasing. I also find his arms to have a couple of pointy bits that seem like they'd impede his flexibility but that's somewhat negligible.

I am not a fan of Ash prime's helmet, snout/beak thingy combined with those dangly earings looks really odd. But with original Ash helmet looks really nice, gold trims are not overly done ( Those golden slippers tho ).

Am I the only one who likes gray colors than dark blacks? The coloring on Ash prime looks pretty good to me.

Try equipping ANY secondary and disappointment will rush over you... They all either disappear into his legs, or float above them.

Very lazy model making/ rigging.

And it hasn't even been achknowledged by DE yet!

Check all the other HUGE issues mentioned in the unofficial Megathread in the 'Art' feedback section if you're interested.

Other than that... Hell, yeah! He does look like a BOSS.

I am not a fan of Ash prime's helmet, snout/beak thingy combined with those dangly earings looks really odd. But with original Ash helmet looks really nice, gold trims are not overly done ( Those golden slippers tho ).

Am I the only one who likes gray colors than dark blacks? The coloring on Ash prime looks pretty good to me.

Everyone looks at that piece like it's a mouth part, when I think it's supposed to be reminiscent of an ancient Egyptian chin ornament.

I just got Ash Prime. I did get the immortal skin and added it to his look. The colors I went with were a Black and Red, also added the kryoptera Syandana and matched the colors to the black and Red and he does look great. Only thing that is weird is that the Prime Gold trim gets overlaid when in the past the Prime Gold stayed when altering the appearance of your prime Warframe. Am I wrong on this? I know that on Frost Prime, the Gold color stayed.

Is the Prime model different?