The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: Crafting Season!

[DE]Megan

I had actually forgotten about this Danish artist called Peter Callesen. This is a 2012 piece called ‘the short distance between time and shadow’. You can see it here (http://www.petercallesen.com/paper/a4-papercuts/) on his website. Make sure to check out the rest of his work, it's awesome.

Nicely caught. It is actually from 2006, but...

d8n.png

Pyro_PyreSun just cropped that shot, made it grayscale, and wrote his name on it. Shameful.

DlPr6g6.jpg PkeNoIv.jpg

Many blisters later...

Ironskin Vanguard Rhino + Jat Kittag

Chroma (+Effigy) + Ripkas

Stalker + Hate & Dread

All made of 100% pipe cleaners and one piece of string for the Dread.

They're all created as ragdolls to prevent them from breaking if someone wanted to pose them, so I stood them up with more pipe cleaners to get these pics. 

Closer shots http://imgur.com/a/eLURT#eqynHG6

I haven't been on the Forums for a long while, but it's a good time to return for this contest since crafts are my specialty >:D

lpvwVvs.jpg

Direct Image Link: http://i.imgur.com/lpvwVvs.jpg

First Image: I've posted the Excalibur figure previously, but the other three figurines (Lotus, Valkyr, and Ash) were also completed a while back, and for some reason I never got around to posting them. This contest gives me a perfect avenue to do that!

Second Image: Oh yeah and some helmets come off too :)

I'm happy to reupload if there's anything missing or inadmissible. I hope everyone enjoys this ^_^

You can find more images and angles of Excalibur, the other figurines (when they're uploaded), and all of my other papercraft work over at DeviantArt: http://buildmypaperheart.deviantart.com/

hfo4NTB.jpg

An ancient artifact found in an Orokin Vault. What's it used for? No idea, maybe the Conclave masters made their own little plastic coins to buy lunch at noon or something? Who knows!

A plastic mold I made in school. We got to pick our own logo to engrave and I picked the Conclave Sigil. I hope it's good enough to compete with all the awesome stuff here! :D

EDIT: Goddammit phone >_>

Edited by (PS4)nysudyrgh

Hello people,

This entry is my solution to coptering. To relieve the strain on my hands I delegated sprinting and sliding to my feet ( You see the logic? :) ). To make these pedals I disassembled an old keyboard and soldered four of the buttons to small leaver buttons in the pedals. These pedals are made from wood, hinges and springs. The small bit of tech I took from the keyboard is in the small transparent box. The throw and haptic feedback from the pedals is adjustable by tensioning a small string. Just connect the usb plug, set the right key bindings and boom your coptering like a pro... well maybe not that fast. There was a learning curve but it wasn't that hard to learn how to use my pedals... And now with parkour 2.0 coming they might be obsolete. :(

And there you are. They ain't beautiful but they make me a brilliant Ninja.

KK2PATk.jpg

Full pedal array

HmMFpst.jpg

Side view

HqHg9vt.jpg

keyboard leftovers

Edited by Nadar

Hello!! Here is Gabrom competing .This Is my hand made crafting warframe, i made it yesterday and painted today, i hope you like it =) All steps of my crafting.

The Warframe Finished:

ybRB4Hf.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extras to see

The process:

6OPHcfd.jpg

MSRtXUc.jpg

vMGjYUg.jpg

36ApJiJ.jpg

gzZ1y6T.jpg

b1qxvJR.jpg

rGT2Zgc.jpg

LQENcvk.jpg

9FJnXbf.jpg

i8HcAka.jpg

kOl7JQH.jpg

W6SToqK.jpg

ybRB4Hf.jpg

H7n6lw8.jpg

Yw9ej2k.jpg

iP4tQ1E.jpg

CUnc15W.jpg

5T1gk0c.jpg

hTEuAKa.jpg

Edited by Gabrom

my phone's camera isn't HD and neither have an access to a document scanner or afford to pay for a service since i live quite far from the city, this is unfinished as i want to complete all the primes, win or lose, i really enjoyed this. if i get a feed back or a few likes' i would continue the sketch but for now, I'm sooooooo tired i'll end my speech here
2u7u4np.jpg

Edited by bennaseef