The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

I've seen it only 3 times, killed it each time, and got a different Detron part each time. Now I just needs that bastard's sigil...

The first time I've killed it, I think I got the Detron receiver.

But since the G3 seem to love my fabulous zephyr so much, I've only ever gotten Brakk Parts.

The first time I've killed it, I think I got the Detron receiver.

But since the G3 seem to love my fabulous zephyr so much, I've only ever gotten Brakk Parts.

I could have built a second Brakk by now... Probably because Grineer are my most killed faction, and Corpus are the least.

I just go against grineer since they provide a challenge of sorts. Corpus are too easy.

Corpus and Void are WAY too easy now.

Their aim is...

so...

damn...

awful.

Heavy gunners can't hit me at all, I out maneuver the Bombard's crockets, and every other trash mob can't even DREAM of hitting me in the air.

I just go against grineer since they provide a challenge of sorts. Corpus are too easy.

I hunt the Grineer because I hate them. I try to avoid Corpus because they're bros.

Heavy gunners can't hit me at all, I out maneuver the Bombard's crockets, and every other trash mob can't even DREAM of hitting me in the air.

I can't wait for U17 to hit console.

I out maneuver the Bombard's crockets, and every other trash mob can't even DREAM of hitting me in the air.

I would say I do the same but I have seen the bombard rockets do crazy crap.

Like do a U-turn twice in mid air and then turn a perfect 90 degrees to hit me and stuff.