The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

This roller is here cause the ark felt kinda magnetic

Actually, the Ark of the Covenent(you know that one that melts faces?) is theorized to contain some sort of radioactive material. Since the Ark is said to contain the 10 commandments that god gave to Moses, maybe it was some sort of radioactive meteorite chunk.

Also the people who have been tasked to guard the Ark all had very short-lived lives. We could take a stab and say it was radiation poisoning, further lending credence to the fact that the Ark contained some radioactive material.

spooky

giphy.gif

Also the people who have been tasked to guard the Ark all had very short-lived lives. We could take a stab and say it was radiation poisoning, further lending credence to the fact that the Ark contained some radioactive material.

Either that, or God is just having his bad days. 

Actually, the Ark of the Covenent(you know that one that melts faces?) is theorized to contain some sort of radioactive material. Since the Ark is said to contain the 10 commandments that god gave to Moses, maybe it was some sort of radioactive meteorite chunk.

spooky

giphy.gif

or this is noamuths ark, Noamuth being a mag.... and I being a roller made of metal...

But then again, if you're a puddle right underneath Noa, would you look...

I think you know where I'm going with the rest of the sentence. 

Haha.

Well. I'm not sure puddles have eyes.

Hills, on the other hand!

Edited by Dualice

I'm not gonna run over Noa, she's like planets gravity pull, and I'm like a comet, that gets pulled around it all the time.. a path that you always seem to be standing in * runs over renegade yet again*

jhudqgkhqfde665x7qkw.gif

I see those people studied at the Prometheus school of running away.

I'm not gonna run over Noa, she's like planets gravity pull, and I'm like a comet, that gets pulled around it all the time.. a path that you always seem to be standing in * runs over renegade yet again*

I'm not a rocket scientist, but if a comet were affected by the gravitational pull of a planet, wouldn't that just slingshot the comet somewhere else?

We REALLY need to get rid of that school.

Along with the Prometheus school of apparently forgetting what subversive and probably sociopathic androids did to us in the earlier segments of this film.

Don't know how that place gets so much funding.