The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

*gets an idea to make Drunkenbagel panic even more*

I hate y-NO. THAT IS TOXIC AND VENOMOUS.

AND IS GROUNDS FOR AN IMMEDIATE SCOLDING FROM DEDANIELLE. I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS. YOU'RE WORKING WITH HER. I WON'T FALL FOR IT. GETAWAY GEAWAY FROM ME. NOOOOOOO.

GETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYv

I hate y-NO. THAT IS TOXIC AND VENOMOUS.

AND IS GROUNDS FOR AN IMMEDIATE SCOLDING FROM DEDANIELLE. I WON'T FALL FOR YOUR TRICKS. YOU'RE WORKING WITH HER. I WON'T FALL FOR IT. GETAWAY GEAWAY FROM ME. NOOOOOOO.

GETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYGETAWAYv

Well it seems somebody else from the staff or moderators is upvoting your panicking... My guess though... Not sure.

I Don't care how convenient a Kindle is, I will always prefer actually books

It makes an awesome book mark.

*peeks head out of noa's pants*

Is it safe to come out?

c:

wat

In case this thread is locked or gone when I get back, I just want to say, I love all most some like, 5 of you. <3

<3

It makes an awesome book mark.

An Expensive bookmark at that, My mum has a Kindle, she never uses it

In case this thread is locked or gone when I get back, I just want to say, I love all most some like, 5 of you. <3

And Just like that, everything became silent