The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

-snip

You have to babysit? I honestly don't know what to think about it. Just that, unless there's definitely no one else to do it, you probably should be doing your stuff or having fun I dunno...

-snip

Just once in awhile. Mostly during summer time. I always have fun things to do. I'm going to yosemite in a few weeks - river rafting, hiking.  

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Just once in awhile. Mostly during summer time. I always have fun things to do. I'm going to yosemite in a few weeks - river rafting, hiking.  

Sounds like a fun thing. I have no places to do that tho I'd like to.

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

desperately too

google isn't helping and this thread is too damn large

Yeah, a little big. I found the parrot in the faces thread with, I assume, you.

4 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

found this gem

Ah. That.

6 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i doubt you're even that. all i know you for is some kid on xbox that thinks he's ultra

While i was for a while manly in general discussion...though by the time of was finished debating a "certain topic" i was practically exiled from there. The gamertag if you must know is a mistake and id change it if i had the money.... or if i cared.

5 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Both are Tuxedos.

*Backs away slowly*

Of my three (long story), two are torties, one's a Mau (we think, she looks almost like a tabby, but then she meows, and you forget the interceding several thousand years o domestication).  Younger tortie's a tuxedo (which, I guess, technically makes her a calico), and is... just... bonkers.  Sweet and loving, but completely, bat$%^ insane.  Edit:  Fun fact I learned recently.  Male calico cats are a thing.

5 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

found this gem

I respect the **** out of Taiiat, but it irritates me that that's not Darzk's name on that list.

Double edit: @ElGuirrix I feel ya.  Second calc 2 midterm in two days.  Taylor and Maclaurin are ***holes.

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
forgot about the xxy thing from genetics, and math is hard