The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 minute ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Do you guys ever feel so pathetic? just totally and utterly useless? Like everyone would be better off without you? Do you ever feel like you're just a waste of space, just breathing and existing for no purpose other than consuming resources? Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel so paper thin, like a house of cards,one blow from caving in? Do you ever feel already buried deep, six feet under screams, But no one seems to hear a thing? Do you know that there's still a chance for you, cause there's a spark in you...You just gotta ignite the light. nd let it shine. Just own the night like the fourth of July...Cause baby you're a firework!

Reveal hidden contents

i'm very bored ._. Also feeling a bit down but that's besides the point.

=.=

Do you guys ever feel so pathetic? just totally and utterly useless? Like everyone would be better off without you? Do you ever feel like you're just a waste of space, just breathing and existing for no purpose other than consuming resources? Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel so paper thin, like a house of cards,one blow from caving in? Do you ever feel already buried deep, six feet under screams, But no one seems to hear a thing? Do you know that there's still a chance for you, cause there's a spark in you...You just gotta ignite the light. nd let it shine. Just own the night like the fourth of July...Cause baby you're a firework!

Reveal hidden contents

I was really expecting you'd offer a product like a TV commercial.

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

=.=

i had just seen that recently.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I was really expecting you'd offer a product like a TV commercial.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

same

not really :/ started out as venting cause i'm just feeling like crap atm then took a turn for a more light hearted post :/

3 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i had just seen that recently.

not really :/ started out as venting cause i'm just feeling like crap atm then took a turn for a more light hearted post :/

I sowwy you're feeling fecal. :(

8 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

And I just got 100P for the snipetron BP. Trading have been giving them away for 40-60!!! Broberon skin here I come!

Quite expensive huh. Nice.

2 minutes ago, TheBrsrkr said:

Someone help me, how do I post pics on the new forums?

*points magical "insert other media" button*

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

New forum is so strange. In the "about me page" the codes like "img" works. In the regular threads they don't. Try entering another space after the link?

Why no one uses the "insert other media" button ;~;

It's izi! U just click n' paste

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

Hide contents

Cheers up Lord with a virtual hug. When I feel blue I just go to cold stone ice cream and get 2 scoops of germanchocolatekake. Problem solved. 

been looking and applying for the past two years with just getting rejection after rejection...

Try for teacher's assistant. They're always begging for those. I think all you need is a high school diploma.