The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Hi. I heard bacon? I just had mixed fruits for breakfast. 

Wow! 6, 12, 18 hours playing? I just play 2 hours at a max. I know, I know, its pitiful!

I don't think you can buy life. Sure, you can buy things that'll make you happy temporarily and then it passes and you'll look for more and more. Just look at all the rich people? They are never contented. 

17 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

WTB life 10 plats

WTS life prime, offer

15 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I couldn't feel it.  I also walked a little funny for a few hours lol 

Hue did the chair survive it?

Mine is sinking already

Edited by ElGuirrix

20 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Wow! 6, 12, 18 hours playing? I just play 2 hours at a max. I know, I know, its pitiful!

I don't think you can buy life. Sure, you can buy things that'll make you happy temporarily and then it passes and you'll look for more and more. Just look at all the rich people? They are never contented. 

I would. Gimme a nice house, car, family, a stable non-infuriating job, free time, and I am the happiest man alive.

Just now, Noamuth said:

Yup, it still lives.  

Not for long :p

Alright, I missed yesterday's sorties, so I'll do today's, with enough luck I'll get the Snipetron Vandal BP, then I'll go take a look at the 5 warframes and 36 weapons I have in my foundry... This'll be a looong day

24 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I panic when my wages go over 15 an hr lol can you imagine if I was rich?  Be buying random people stuff all the time, just so I didn't freak out at having so much money.

I'd be a terrible rich person. 

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I panic when my wages go over 15 an hr lol can you imagine if I was rich?  Be buying random people stuff all the time, just so I didn't freak out at having so much money.

How many mag prime body pillows would you buy if you were rich?

12 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

If I was rich, I'd just pay someone to make a irl Mag Prime - forget the body pillows. 

Now that's worth spending in

11 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Oh the price will be high man. It's vaulted up the moment I was born.

I'll be rich!

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

In other news; I found this amazing thing

Looks gud

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You have a big heart Noa. Cause your first thought was giving to randoms. You'd be a wonderful rich person.

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I would. Gimme a nice house, car, family, a stable non-infuriating job, free time, and I am the happiest man alive.

~snip~

That's really nice and simple. I like that.

I really wouldn't know what to do with all the money. I'm at a place in my life that I want to prove that I can make it on my own. 

I wonder what Sky would do if he was rich?

24 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I'll take a mansion, a few Caribbean beach houses, 20-30 super cars, a jet or two or three, no kids, supermodel wife, diplomatic immunity, and a military-grade armory.That'd make me pretty happy. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I wonder what Sky would do if he was rich?

I would probably give everybody in this thread money...and I'd probably just stop going outside if I don't need to. Plus I'd hire a hitman to exterminate the entirety of the AfD because those people fit the definition of Untermensch...

15 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's really nice and simple. I like that.

I really wouldn't know what to do with all the money. I'm at a place in my life that I want to prove that I can make it on my own. 

Thank you.

That, in my opinion, is the best way to look at it, to give yourself incentive to go on and be proud of what you make.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I'll take a mansion, a few Caribbean beach houses, 20-30 super cars, a jet or two or three, no kids, supermodel wife, diplomatic immunity, and a military-grade armory.That'd make me pretty happy. 

That sounds quite good, I think. Fits many looks at once.

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

I would probably give everybody in this thread money...and I'd probably just stop going outside if I don't need to. Plus I'd hire a hitman to exterminate the entirety of the AfD because those people fit the definition of Untermensch...

Well, this is new. And a very defined plan

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Haha! Cool! Somehow I doubt you'd give money to everyone who posted in the thread? I don't doubt you'd give me though, cause we're bestest friends.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

What kind of super cars? I want to steal ideas on a dream car? Mine is the simple mini-cooper S or any german car - maybe a VW beetle convertible turbo with wings or watchamacallit tail.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

At least you can make that happen in GTA V. Except for the wife.  

7 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What kind of super cars? I want to steal ideas on a dream car? Mine is the simple mini-cooper S or any german car - maybe a VW beetle convertible turbo with wings or watchamacallit tail.

Ferraris, Lambos, at least one Viper, but for the crown jewel:

Spoiler

Koenigsegg One:1

255a915c9825b65f44300cb24cba0a49.jpg

16 minutes ago, SHIR0B0N said:

At least you can make that happen in GTA V. Except for the wife.  

That's what strippers and hookers are for >:D