<.<

<.>

That's pretty nice actually. :D

Let the fanfiction begin!

15 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Anyway, morning guys.  ^.^

Morning Noa, how are you?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Good morning Noa and El Gui! Evening Crypt? 

Howdy marky, nice to see you, how's it going?

You're probably laughing, huh?

I loaded one and its the wrong one. 

On April 12, 2016 at 9:53 AM, ElGuirrix said:

Let the fanfiction begin!

Morning Noa, how are you?

Howdy marky, nice to see you, how's it going?

I was trying to do a video on Dark Souls 3 and I had a lot of distractions from gremlins (cousins) last night. I deleted the ones I want to load and left with the unintelligible one.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I haven't exactly played dark souls myself but from what people say, it's ment to be super hard or something like that? 

Right? 

Yeah! I like hard boss fights. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Because masochism?

@(PS4)makrisbrik DS3 looks nice, probably pick it up after first summer session ends.  But now I have to fish out my PS3 and go finish AC2.

Because of Bloodborne and its addicting that's why I picked up DS3. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I don't even know why I talked about those games I played long ago in the xbox. Probably because of the gremlins with me. 

Well, for me matter, when one makes a commented video, it doesn't necessarily have to be 100% oriented towards the game being played.

Say, for instance, that you want to do commented gameplay videos on YouTube, when it is commented, you'll also want it to be enjoyable, so letting loose a little, expanding the talking topic, commenting, being yourself, can make it feel like you're seeing a friend play a game instead of strictly a game's walkthrough, where the game is in fact the reason of the video.

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I haven't exactly played dark souls myself but from what people say, it's ment to be super hard or something like that? 

Right? 

Sorta. It's different than other games and is hard for reasons better explained by playing the game, it also has a very nice story.

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, for me matter, when one makes a commented video, it doesn't necessarily have to be 100% oriented towards the game being played.

Say, for instance, that you want to do commented gameplay videos on YouTube, when it is commented, you'll also want it to be enjoyable, so letting loose a little, expanding the talking topic, commenting, being yourself, can make it feel like you're seeing a friend play a game instead of strictly a game's walkthrough, where the game is in fact the reason of the video.

Sorta. It's different than other games and is hard for reasons better explained by playing the game, it also has a very nice story.

That's good to know, El Gui. I'm just doing videos for my own fun and don't have aspirations or even the talent of being a youtuber. But really, its the gremlins!