The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

Don't really like pumpkin pie and cinnamon i do like.

Have you had Apple Butter?  It's in there too. 

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

I like me as a spice, but candy?

...gods, I just had a mental image of you as a hard candy. XD

3 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

i would love that candy xD and no i've not had apple butter

You're missing out on that one.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

did i look like a swirly lollipop? I bet I was. Yes I was a swirly lollipop.

You were a swirly lollipop.  And you tasted amazing.

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's funny. The screaming would be from the gremlins (my brother included) in the background and me screaming back at them as a rebuttal. Lol.

I'm a little crazy while I play videogames, and it's actually fun to do that heh

Jesus christ that Throne Watcher & Throne Defender boss tilted me so hard. I hate tag team boss fights so much I can not describe it. I'd rather do that @(*()$ Aegis guy 10 times than Throne Watcher & throne Defender ...

Edited by Skycook3y

20 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Jesus christ that Throne Watcher & Throne Defender boss tilted me so hard. I hate tag team boss fights so much I can not describe it. I'd rather do that @(*()$ Aegis guy 10 times than Throne Watcher & throne Defender ...

I'm doing this soon. 

2 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Meanwhile, me, without even DS2 to play right now.

I know, I'm lame

You want lame?  I'm lame.  I have no internet.  My computer is 6 hrs to the East of me and I only have an XBox 360 to play on, but don't, because I'm so bad with controllers; I wind up killing myself with my own grenades.

Edited by Noamuth

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

You want lame?  I'm lame.  I have no internet.  My computer is 6 hrs to the East of me and I only have an XBox 360 to play on, but don't, because I'm so bad with controllers; I wind up killing myself with my own grenades.

Sorry but you aren't lame for that. At least you can have an XBox 360, also you could move, and also you eventually will have your PC back. But I won't bring up details to depress anyone.

Even if you're bad with a controller you just have to use it more and get used to it, that's the only way. And also, from my experience in specific controllers, moving it too fast or too slow is bad.

2 minutes ago, SHIR0B0N said:

What's with the low self-esteem guys? You haven't felt lame until you get inside Justin Bieber's shoes.

I really can't think a counter argument so, I'll keep trying to beat this awful s*** optional bosses in Kingdom Hearts.

27 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Sorry but you aren't lame for that. At least you can have an XBox 360, also you could move, and also you eventually will have your PC back. But I won't bring up details to depress anyone.

Even if you're bad with a controller you just have to use it more and get used to it, that's the only way. And also, from my experience in specific controllers, moving it too fast or too slow is bad.

Did I...did I just get "first world problems" slapped?

I am so sorry, I didn't mean to sound like such a brat. :(