The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

12 hours ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Great weekend.  Got ahead on school stuff, and played tennis with the wife... absolutely gorgeous outside today.  Three extra Argon Scopes and an extra Maiming Strike weren't bad either.  And tonight, I got a little jealous of my buddies having Vengeful Revenant.  Decided to do the solo Ivara/Crossfire/abort spam thing until I got it, or until I burned out.  ...I got it in 18 minutes.  I'm really expecting at least two of my tires to spontaneously explode on my way to class tomorrow >.>

Tires exploding because you drive too fast or from doing donuts?

10 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

So tired, yet satisfied. Oooo, look home computer... must watch naughty stuff...

It is always nice playing with you GUI. I enjoyed the argon farm for Hydroid but couldn't get in sunday so I'm going to be a full day behind from actually playing him! ;-;

Glad most had a great weekend! How's everyone else? 

Overlord - Yes please, post em'! Have you heard of any good urban legend while there?  

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

My weekend consisted of laying in bed far longer that I should have, watching TV, cuddling with cats and, uh....yeah, that's about it.

That's very nice, Noa. I would like to do that too but there's so many things to do and adventures to explore and not a lot of time. 

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That's very nice, Noa. I would like to do that too but there's so many things to do and adventures to explore and not a lot of time. 

I know how you feel, but having less than $20 to your name and an empty gas tank will curb a lot of ones adventuring. XD

I did find an animal rescue, less than 5 minutes from the house, that I'm going to see if they take volunteers.  I saw horses, llama's and some other animals. :3

Just now, OverlordMcGeek said:

I didn't want you to find out this way...it's yours.

Lol!! Oh, wow!! Just WOW!

I knew it was a bad idea going to Hawaii. Now tell us what alien species kidnapped and did this to you? I would love to make babies but not 6 to 10 years from now.

Kidding aside, congratulations! Happy for you!

3 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Lol!! Oh, wow!! Just WOW!

I knew it was a bad idea going to Hawaii. Now tell us what alien species kidnapped and did this to you? I would love to make babies but not 6 to 10 years from now.

Kidding aside, congratulations! Happy for you!

Your fine. Have 6 right off the bat! Look at that guy walking down the street, good jaw-line and musculature! Your kid won't get picked at in school!

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I didn't want you to find out this way...it's yours.

Wait, I thought it was Scruggers?

23 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Reveal hidden contents

kilauea_zps6uoukrsz.jpg

Inside of a volcano. This thread is mine!

btw, no clue who thosepeople behind me are.

They're future sacrifices.

10 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Hide contents

Inside of a volcano. This thread is mine!

btw, no clue who thosepeople behind me are.

Beautiful mama!

Ohh, no wonder you said you have food cravings. Remember you had a lizard dream and first thing I asked if you were pregnant? I may have foreseen this in your dream months and months ago? 

Anyway, how come everyone else is pretty silent? Its like only the three of us here.

Come on guys! Wake up and pay homage and well wishes to your Overlord!! Or I will come and hunt you down.

11 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I didn't want to address it because I wasn't sure if I should.

Congratulations though.

Nicely done, Sky! How you've been bestest friend?

I have no idea what you and Lord are talking about regarding Dark Souls alternate endings. I don't mind seeing spoilers and I'm not very familiar with the lore, I just play it. 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Nicely done, Sky! How you've been bestest friend?

I have no idea what you and Lord are talking about regarding Dark Souls alternate endings. I don't mind seeing spoilers and I'm not very familiar with the lore, I just play it. 

Well there are basically 3 endings, 4 if you're nitpicky because you can change one of them midway. We just discussed which one we will choose. the one Lord wants to take requires more effort than mine though.

I'm fine. Though school tomorrow will sadly start with two lessons of business studies which tilts me already because I hate it.

But I sent [DE]Danielle the Playlist of If the emperor had a text to speech device and she loves it...which makes me happy.

Spoiler

Also I think my spotify playlist is getting too long 2a53196dc3.png

Edited by Skycook3y