The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

41 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I meant bulldoze through someones modem. There are easy how to guides on the inter...oh.

Yeah, I have no clue how to do that.

Also, middle of the woods; no one has high speed intertubes out there.  Like, Bald Eagles chill in the driveway middle of the woods.

27 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Yeah, I have no clue how to do that.

Also, middle of the woods; no one has high speed intertubes out there.  Like, Bald Eagles chill in the driveway middle of the woods.

You're in the middle of the woods? Doesn't sound like a good internet place.

Missed everything while I was at school ; ;  I suppose I could login on my phone, but then I couldn't stalk Noa all day.  >.>

Overlord, congratties!  First one?  Also, just send that toothbrush over to me, I raided the bio lab and picked up restriction enzymes and some agar, and hit up a junkyard on the way home for a car battery ^_^.  Also, nice gif.

39 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

You're in the middle of the woods? Doesn't sound like a good internet place.

Works for Cornell, the redheaded stepchild of the Ivy League.

Book stuff:  Noa, skip the geography chapter in Silmarillion if you haven't gotten there yet - it seems to be what kills it for everyone, and it's before the Song of Parting, and as that's the most beautiful poem ever written... yeah.

Sky:  Don't read the ending to Dark Tower.  Stop when he tells you to.  All my buddies read it, ignored the advice, and then literally threw the book across the room and came in spitting bullets.  Large caliber ones.

Oh, and @(PS4)makrisbrik, because I was expecting the other shoe to drop - that much good luck is just begging to get slapped down.  Certainly not from driving fast.

Spoiler

Did you know that your ac system will literally scream if you leave the vents open if you're going fast enough?  Or, um, so I've heard.

>.>

<.<

Spoiler

I miss her ; ;

bmw_z3_3_0i_roadster_phalaborwa_south_af

Just took my time and read the pages I missed.

Oh my, Overlord, you are? Congratulations there, really! And the new title surely fits heh.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Missed everything while I was at school ; ;  I suppose I could login on my phone, but then I couldn't stalk Noa all day.  >.>

Works for Cornell, the redheaded stepchild of the Ivy League.

Yes you can, stalking Noa from a phone is very possible and easy to do!

I guess the middle of the woods work better than the middle of the desert or an underground system of caves and tunnels.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Same. Hunting down specific enemies is a tad boring.

It gets worse sometimes if you are asked to hunt down bursas, since it doesn't tell you which.

1 minute ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Feeling silly....

Burj_Khalifa.jpg

>.>

Works there too!

Bet it works on the moon as well.

11 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Huh. I haven't fought a Bursa since False Profit.

Well, they're back and swarming. Spawns like Manics put a lot more often.

It a quite fun enemy to fight now, kinda, unless you get many and you have to fight.

And there is a chance you are asked to hunt down Bursas for Inaros. The other two chances are Manics and Juggernauts respectively.

1 hour ago, ElGuirrix said:

Well, they're back and swarming. Spawns like Manics put a lot more often.

It a quite fun enemy to fight now, kinda, unless you get many and you have to fight.

And there is a chance you are asked to hunt down Bursas for Inaros. The other two chances are Manics and Juggernauts respectively.

I'm guessing that's for part 3? Right now I have to hunt the crazy cat ladies.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Yeah, it should be part 3. I remember I had to hunt the juggy. Don't remember exactly how many times tho. 3 or 5 I think.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Then past one should be bursa. I assume part one was seeker right?

Also, i see the thread change name again *disappears*

18 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Well there are basically 3 endings, 4 if you're nitpicky because you can change one of them midway. We just discussed which one we will choose. the one Lord wants to take requires more effort than mine though.

I'm fine. Though school tomorrow will sadly start with two lessons of business studies which tilts me already because I hate it.

But I sent [DE]Danielle the Playlist of If the emperor had a text to speech device and she loves it...which makes me happy.

Reveal hidden contents

Also I think my spotify playlist is getting too long 2a53196dc3.png

Hi Sky. I heard about the alternate endings. I progressed a little yesterday but cheated and played co-op with two friends to defeat Vordt of the Boreal Valley. I just stood far and lobbed bombs. Boss never stood a chance, that's why soloing is so much satisfying. I made some videos and set up a new photobucket. 

On a sad note, I did get tons of spam and received one harrassing email and my facebook was hacked last night. Good thing I know someone from the LAPD that specializes in investigating and handling stuff like these. Do I need to report this to Warframe? I'm changing my email contact here. PS4 seems untouched.