The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You did warn me. But its all too late now. I also have someone in upstate new york trying to get gas with my ATM. Why me??! My dad is going to kill me this time! I don't feel like eating lunch. 

I know that feel. a couple years back at an old job, i think it was the last paycheck i got before christmas, someone, somehow got a hold of my card info and used up my entire paycheck for that pay period. ruined my christmas right there. got my money back early january but it was too late to salvage. The charges were from cali and i live in florida.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You did warn me. But its all too late now. I also have someone in upstate new york trying to get gas with my ATM. Why me??! My dad is going to kill me this time! I don't feel like eating lunch. 

Get an ID package from your local plethora store. That is what I call the stores with passport registrations, fax machines, selling of phone cards and stuff.

I would stick with debit cards from now on.

*hugs and licks you* 

Oh oh oh!  My aunt told me about a thing called a NetPSend card.  It's kinda like a prepaid Visa, but you can do online bill pay, transfers and keeps your personal info safe; 'cause it doesn't really take any.

Anyone else familiar with this thing?

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Oh oh oh!  My aunt told me about a thing called a NetPSend card.  It's kinda like a prepaid Visa, but you can do online bill pay, transfers and keeps your personal info safe; 'cause it doesn't really take any.

Nope.

19 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Never heard of such thing.

Done all the damage control. Filed a police report for the ID theft. It was a huge headache. 

Anyway, life goes on. I did get to see "HIM" at work and took me to our favorite place for dinner. Turned out not so bad after all. 

Thanks to all of your comments and advice.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

4 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks ElGui! Still, my drama is not as interesting as Noa's. 

So you sell cookies and brownie? 

Too much drama is bad tho. Because too much trespasses the wall from drama to nonsense.

Yeah, I also make Lemon Pies and Pasta Frolas, which are Argentinian (and Italian too if I remember correctly) pies or something like it.

DSC_0035.jpg

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Too much drama is bad tho. Because too much trespasses the wall from drama to nonsense.

Yeah, I also make Lemon Pies and Pasta Frolas, which are Argentinian (and Italian too if I remember correctly) pies or something like it.

Hide contents

DSC_0035.jpg

That looks so good!