The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

The common bread is called ensaymada, and it could be plain with cheese and sugar on top, or can have fillings like ham or yam. Its very good.

Sounds good. No idea where I could find some tho.

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

-Shade beasts stalk you in your search as I pull the pies from hiding and offer one to everyone but Gui-

Aww...

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I need to find out how to tame a Shade beast Queen, Ever since you and Gui told me to try, the thought has pestered my mind since.

Row 3000045, "Shade Beasts - Anatomy, Hierarchy and Trivia". Also if you try to climb up on one of these shelves I will shank you *points towards the shelves that are hundreds of meters high* Use the ladders I attached to the shelves.

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Row 3000045, "Shade Beasts - Anatomy, Hierarchy and Trivia". Also if you try to climb up on one of these shelves I will shank you *points towards the shelves that are hundreds of meters high* Use the ladders I attached to the shelves.

-Looks up and Looks back at Sky- How do you work with this? -Sighs, Grabs the Ladder and begins climbing-

6 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

-Looks up and Looks back at Sky- How do you work with this? -Sighs, Grabs the Ladder and begins climbing-

I learned all of this by heart, I don't need to work with it anymore. Plus I have it all saved on the computer over there *points to the large computer*

I learned all of this by heart, I don't need to work with it anymore. Plus I have it all saved on the computer over there *points to the large computer*

-Groans And begins leaping up the ladder to speed it up before looking down- How much further?

It's the one with the purple cover three rows above you.

-Climbs up and Grabs the book- Thanks. -opens the book and begins reading it, trying to find out how to tame the Queen- Say, you say you memorized all of this. -Begins sliding down the ladder keeping the book safe-

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

-Climbs up and Grabs the book- Thanks. -opens the book and begins reading it, trying to find out how to tame the Queen- Say, you say you memorized all of this. -Begins sliding down the ladder keeping the book safe-

Yes. (If you are trying to make me come up with a way of taming them for you, don't.)

Edited by Skycook3y

Yes. (If you are trying to make me come up with a way of taming them for you, don't.)

[Nah, that's on Me]

How did you do that? I mean, there are billions upon billions of books. -Finds a page on the Shade queen-

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Memory runes and magic.

Oh right yeah, Mind if I keep a hold of this until I come up with a solution? -Keeps reading the Shade queen part-

Just now, Noamuth said:

I miss the lively discussions we used to have over in GD.  Now it's all "I HAV THEORY!" "WHEN IS THING HAPPENING?!"

Or "I wanna join the Stalker, Let me join the Stalker cause the lotus is ebil"

6 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Oh right yeah, Mind if I keep a hold of this until I come up with a solution? -Keeps reading the Shade queen part-

Or "I wanna join the Stalker, Let me join the Stalker cause the lotus is ebil"

Don't forget Excal Prime.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I probably haven't been around at that time. What did they use to discuss about?

Lore, the direction the game was going, moral and ethic speculations of the pro/antagonists, stuff like that. 

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Lore, the direction the game was going, moral and ethic speculations of the pro/antagonists, stuff like that. 

I think the last time I participated in something like that was when I had a discussion about the in that time yet to come sentients with Morec0.