The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

9 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Me neither. Tho no idea if I have age for that. I prefer blade weapons anyway.

yea, you do that, i'll be over here picking people off with a rifle. we'll see how we do ;p

edit: also i don't really think there is an age to be able to shoot. well idk about other countries, but you need to be a certain age to OWN a weapon.

Edited by LordOfScrugging

6 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

edit: also i don't really think there is an age to be able to shoot. well idk about other countries, but you need to be a certain age to OWN a weapon.

We can't own weapons here tho but when I go into the army to serve my time, I'll be able to fire a weapon and throw live grenades.

1 minute ago, Cryptoxic said:

We can't own weapons here tho but when I go into the army to serve my time, I'll be able to fire a weapon and throw live grenades.

Throwing grenades are terrifying. you need to throw them a specific way to ensure they are an appropriate distance. also cooking the grenade is highly frowned upon.

10 hours ago, Cryptoxic said:

Anyway I'll have to fire a weapon when I enlist anyway xD

True that. It'll be fun in couple things about it I guess.

1 hour ago, LordOfScrugging said:

yea, you do that, i'll be over here picking people off with a rifle. we'll see how we do ;p

Knife and Sai throwing to the throat from the shadows ftw.

Haven't seen any place to practice shooting around here so I couldn't say for sure which exactly are the restrictions to own and fire a firearm.

2 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

True that. It'll be fun in couple things about it I guess.

Guess I'll just stick to shooting in games for now xD

3 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Throwing grenades are terrifying. you need to throw them a specific way to ensure they are an appropriate distance. also cooking the grenade is highly frowned upon.

Isn't cooking something from world war 2? Do people still try to cook a grenade now?

1 hour ago, Cryptoxic said:

Guess I'll just stick to shooting in games for now xD

Isn't cooking something from world war 2? Do people still try to cook a grenade now?

You'd be surprised by the amount of "less-than-intelligent" people there are in the world. 

Edited by LordOfScrugging

26 minutes ago, Cryptoxic said:

Is grenade fishing one of them. I mean there's these things called a rod and a reel.

if you tried fishing with a grenade you'll have shredded up fish chunks. what a frag grenade does is it blows up the explosive inside and breaks up the outer casing rendering the pieces into shrapnel along side the explosion.

I've never tried fishing with explosives, sounds like a lot of work, normal fishing is fun though.

11 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

*tilts you* Haven't seen you in weaponry girls in a while. 

Yeah, I was busy and forgot about it.

I guess I need to catch up at some point.

1 minute ago, Alzarov said:

I've never tried fishing with explosives, sounds like a lot of work, normal fishing is fun though.

Yeah, I was busy and forgot about it.

I guess I need to catch up at some point.

Liz brought some new wind into it. Armory is now underground instead of in another dimension.

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

putzig?

It's German. Another word would be niedlich which means cute. Both mean cute actually. You can also use süß which normally means sweet (as in tastes sweet) but can also be used to describe something cute.