The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I notice you in the Tonkor thread a lot - how's that going?

I'd say it was going pretty well until that dude showed up and made the EDYinnit and Magneu rage quit the thread. I'm too dumb to math and I still haven't fixed my PC, so basically everyone's talking in circles :/

How are you guys doing though? I hear exams are done? 

Just now, TheBrsrkr said:

I'd say it was going pretty well until that dude showed up and made the EDYinnit and Magneu rage quit the thread. I'm too dumb to math and I still haven't fixed my PC, so basically everyone's talking in circles :/

How are you guys doing though? I hear exams are done? 

Ick.  I sowwy.

I'm doing okay; new job went drama crazy fast and now I'm turning in my notice and moving home in about two weeks.  It was nice while it lasted but the boss has boundary issues, lacks proper management skills and is generally a bully.  

How is you?

Just now, joaquinhm said:

Founder return package :c 

merp?

1 minute ago, lashakanisgod said:

i am of the scum males

I hear there's a pill for that.

5 minutes ago, TheBrsrkr said:

that dude showed up and made the EDYinnit and Magneu rage quit the thread

That's too bad... is that dude, by any chance, the same guy who made the month long "it's not random even though literally everyone on the forum has explained to me why I'm wrong" thread?

@RevivedEdgeLord, yeah, those.

@TheBrsrkr mine are.  is nice, month off until first summer session.

...Pill for that... Noa, have you read Smoke and Mirrors?

Edited by (PS4)Cwellann
added response

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Ick.  I sowwy.

I'm doing okay; new job went drama crazy fast and now I'm turning in my notice and moving home in about two weeks.  It was nice while it lasted but the boss has boundary issues, lacks proper management skills and is generally a bully.  

How is you?

merp?

I hear there's a pill for that.

sadly there is no cure for scummyness

Ick.  I sowwy.

☺ is k. Happens all the time. 

Sucks about your new job though. I just don't get how people like that end up on top. I guess if you throw enough crap at the wall, some of it sticks. 

As for me, I'm about to start job hunting again, but I have no idea how to write a resume and times are tough in my country, we went into a recession last month. My friend from work and my best friend are also hunting, with no success so far. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

That's too bad... is that dude, by any chance, the same guy who made the month long "it's not random even though literally everyone on the forum has explained to me why I'm wrong" thread?

It's exactly that dude. I think. 

4 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

You mean the Izhmash ones?

We all know Tula is, and always will be, superior to Izhmash.

However, the AR format is just plain better in my opinion.  Incredibly versatile, very reliable, accurate, modular...

Why own an AK?  Especially now since that whole Obama restricting firearm imports from Russia happened.

Can't even get a dang Mosin anymore.  You could get a really nice Hex Mosin for $200 tops before that jazz went down.

13 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I'm so livid right now, I kinda want to go back to my corner shop and punch the lady who served me.

what happened?

5 minutes ago, lashakanisgod said:

sadly there is no cure for scummyness

a bullet in the head would beg to differ.

--------------

in other news, i'm on holiday, in a hotel that doesn't have wifi! currently connecting computer using my phone :s

1 minute ago, TheBrsrkr said:

☺ is k. Happens all the time. 

Sucks about your new job though. I just don't get how people like that end up on top. I guess if you throw enough crap at the wall, some of it sticks. 

As for me, I'm about to start job hunting again, but I have no idea how to write a resume and times are tough in my country, we went into a recession last month. My friend from work and my best friend are also hunting, with no success so far. 

I dislike resumes. : /  

For the most part, I just went on google and did a search for resume template, then went from there.  I asked a few people to critique it and what I have now seems to work well enough.   Sorry that you have to job hunt, that just....sucks.  I wish finding a job was more like union jobs - you have a need?  We have a person.  We'll send them over.

-snip-

I wish finding a job was more like union jobs - you have a need?  We have a person.  We'll send them over.

I definitely wish all jobs were like that. It's a hassle finding a new job that fits. That's why most people are scared to leave their current one.

Just now, Completionist said:

I definitely wish all jobs were like that. It's a hassle finding a new job that fits. That's why most people are scared to leave their current one.

I've noticed that with some of my friends.  They don't like where they are but are scared to find something new, in case it doesn't work out for some reason.

Just now, Noamuth said:

I've noticed that with some of my friends.  They don't like where they are but are scared to find something new, in case it doesn't work out for some reason.

That brings up another point of being scared to negotiate pay with the hiring employer. People are scared they will drop you if you request more pay etc. I was actually told by my boss I lowballed myself during the interview because I said I'd accept lower pay. You can always negotiate pay in the future though.

1 minute ago, Completionist said:

That brings up another point of being scared to negotiate pay with the hiring employer. People are scared they will drop you if you request more pay etc. I was actually told by my boss I lowballed myself during the interview because I said I'd accept lower pay. You can always negotiate pay in the future though.

I usually go with what I know will keep me comfortable and then negotiate higher pay later on.  Makes me feel like I've proven I'm worth the increase.

But

guys

omg

i have needs

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009153DX6//ref=cm_sw_su_dp?tag=relprods-20

http://www.amazon.com/Fun-Green-Dinosaur-Dragon-Slippers/dp/B00IMOUE0M/ref=cts_ap_2_fbt

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Adult-Halloween-Party-Costumes-Inflatable-Dinosaur-Costumes-Batter-Fan-Blow-Up-Suits-One-Size/32460297182.html?spm=2114.40010308.4.2.irnQMp

Just now, (PS4)Cwellann said:

.... doh.  Had a chance to pick up a Nagant for like a hundred bucks a few years back, passed on it.  Missed the bus huh?  gdit.

Unfortunately you did, friend.

I did the same thing with the M1 Garand train.  Now they can go for $1000+ if you can find a good one.

You might be able to find a Mosin in a rougher condition for a few hundred, they're stupidly easy to clean and maintain.

That's part of the reason why they're great rifles; they're practically indestructable.

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I may have to get three of the blow up dinosaur costumes and have dino races with my brother and one of our friends.

This.

Must.

Happen.

Run faster! Your brother is right on your tail! <- pun intended.

Edited by Completionist