The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

16 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

WHO DO YOU WORSHIP! WHO EVEN SPEAKS TO YOU! WHO IS SECRETLY THE WORLDS GREATEST SLOOT AND USES DARK SOULS AS AN EXCUSE TO TALK TO EVERYONE!

Soooo  you sleep with everyone and use dark souls to get to sleep with everyone???

I think that's about it but i might be confused.

20 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I hate markymark now.

~snip

17 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

~snip I dislike markymark to the nth degree.

16 hours ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

WHO DO YOU WORSHIP! WHO EVEN SPEAKS TO YOU! WHO IS SECRETLY THE WORLDS GREATEST SLOOT AND USES DARK SOULS AS AN EXCUSE TO TALK TO EVERYONE!

I don't need any excuse to talk to anyone. I don't know what's going on with your personal life and your pregnancy and why you have such a hard on for me? Don't EVER call me a sl@t!! AND SUCK MY D!CK, B!TCH!!!!!!!! 

tumblr_mbgkssY96S1risusro1_500.gif

You don't probably know. But warframe announces both English and Chinese warframe news from the same Official facebook page. 

Yesterday some chinese dudes ganged up one of the chinese version of the announcement and they are like

Why the F*** is this written in chinese?! Its funny because all of thier profile pics are asian and thier names too. xD 

Well played.

12 minutes ago, zombiehater56 said:

What the F*** did I just find..I meant this thread

Well, it's hard to tell what you've found.

Are you looking at the bottom of your shoe?  That'd be Waifu Wars or Weaponry Girls.

Are you looking at your hands, covered in dirt and other earthy substances?  That'd be LPW ('cause it's the foundation of Off Topic at this point)

Are you looking in the mirror in horror at the food particles and questionable bodily fluids all over your face, neck and torso?  Well...that'd be us.

3 minutes ago, zombiehater56 said:

The original thread discussion. Is long gone

Pretty much any thread here beyond 1 hundred pages, some times less is long forgotten its base... So... This is the essence of off topic.

Derailment at its finest.

1 hour ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Hellur peeps.

So tell me? What have I ever done to you to merit your hatred and disrespect? I looked up to you and no where do I remember of ever standing up against you and dissing you. Till now. You on the other hand always shame me. 

Here's my progress Sky. I don't care what anyone says. I updated my health and endurance and that's the Dragonrider bow you recommended.

fjaAAOk.jpg

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik