The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Hello Everyone, how was you day?

-Tagger looks up at you, hungry-

Freezing in school because of the classroom's location. Now that I'm home I love my bed more than ever.

*snaps fingers and materializes plates with varied foods for Tagger and a couple pies* *pats Tagger* There you go boy!

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Freezing in school because of the classroom's location. Now that I'm home I love my bed more than ever.

*snaps fingers and materializes plates with varied foods for Tagger and a couple pies* *pats Tagger* There you go boy!

It couldn't have been that bad, Today we actually got some rain among all the sun we have, it was a breathe of fresh air for me.

-Tagger begins devouring everything before leaping into Gui's lap-

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

It couldn't have been that bad, Today we actually got some rain among all the sun we have, it was a breathe of fresh air for me.

-Tagger begins devouring everything before leaping into Gui's lap-

Well, I'm a person that doesn't stand cold much. 10°C is already bad to me, and today was around 5°C. Though here summer and winter have a very big contrast and the change from one to another is quite fast, so that adds more to it.

*pats and hugs Tagger* Who's a good boy? You are! You're such great companion aren't you? Hehe

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Well, I'm a person that doesn't stand cold much. 10°C is already bad to me, and today was around 5°C. Though here summer and winter have a very big contrast and the change from one to another is quite fast, so that adds more to it.

*pats and hugs Tagger* Who's a good boy? You are! You're such great companion aren't you? Hehe

Here in the desert it's the same. Melting heat and frigid cold.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Here's my progress Sky. I don't care what anyone says. I updated my health and endurance and that's the Dragonrider bow you recommended

Nice. I am currently going for the 100% achievements. All that remains for me to do is rank up the covenants so that I can get the last sorceries/miracles/pyromancies and the wolf ring.

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Thank Lotus I'm a night person.

*shivers* Too cold for me.

5 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Nice. I am currently going for the 100% achievements. All that remains for me to do is rank up the covenants so that I can get the last sorceries/miracles/pyromancies and the wolf ring.

Getting all achievements is the good part :3

5 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Yes. It does include between seasons.

How drastic are the heat/cold differences in summer/winter respectively?

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Getting all achievements is the good part :3

Farming covenants is the cancer part. Especially when droprates for blades of Darkmoon and Watchdogs of Farron are terrible. Sunbros and Moundmakers are at least farmable through pvp, but with the others I have to rely on matchmaking. As for Aldritch Faithful, haven't tried farming them yet but I bet it's horrifying.

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Farming covenants is the cancer part. Especially when droprates for blades of Darkmoon and Watchdogs of Farron are terrible. Sunbros and Moundmakers are at least farmable through pvp, but with the others I have to rely on matchmaking. As for Aldritch Faithful, haven't tried farming them yet but I bet it's horrifying.

Try to see it as fun tho. Even calling for the power of hype helps, one of my friends made himself a list of things to do/get for all achievements in DS1, and with the hype it was all fun.

Eeeexcept for the already bad things the game has.

28 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Try to see it as fun tho. Even calling for the power of hype helps, one of my friends made himself a list of things to do/get for all achievements in DS1, and with the hype it was all fun.

Eeeexcept for the already bad things the game has.

I mean I'd love to get WoF and BoD higher through being summoned, but thing is that at SL200 most people don't use Way of Blue or aren't in the right area. Getting Sunbros and Mm up is fun tho cause I can use the red soapstone. And AF isn't that problematic cause I only need their first reward for the achievements. 

And farming is boring  because it's just repeating an area over and over again with equipment that gives you item discovery. 

26 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I mean I'd love to get WoF and BoD higher through being summoned, but thing is that at SL200 most people don't use Way of Blue or aren't in the right area. Getting Sunbros and Mm up is fun tho cause I can use the red soapstone. And AF isn't that problematic cause I only need their first reward for the achievements. 

And farming is boring  because it's just repeating an area over and over again with equipment that gives you item discovery. 

*flashbacks of void farming* Don't worry there's worse...

10 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Hello.

Howdy

7 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I don't need any excuse to talk to anyone. I don't know what's going on with your personal life and your pregnancy and why you have such a hard on for me? Don't EVER call me a sl@t!! AND SUCK MY D!CK, B!TCH!!!!!!!! 

tumblr_mbgkssY96S1risusro1_500.gif

3 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So tell me? What have I ever done to you to merit your hatred and disrespect? I looked up to you and no where do I remember of ever standing up against you and dissing you. Till now. You on the other hand always shame me. 

What is going on? ;~; don't fight ;~;

19 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

What happened?

Bought a clothes washing machine, but it was delivered to the wrong address.

Had to carry 80kg of steel for half an hour, then carry it up a massive set of stairs.

Nowe my arms hurt terribly.

2 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Bought a clothes washing machine, but it was delivered to the wrong address.

Had to carry 80kg of steel for half an hour, then carry it up a massive set of stairs.

Nowe my arms hurt terribly.

But think about dem gains you made today