The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

27 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

This+week+on+quot+how+to+identify+a+begg

Oh, not sure if I mentioned it, but I finally got all achievements in DS3

Bait taken. That's wonderful, Sky! I don't even want to see where my achievements are at the moment. I need titanite scale for the Storm Ruler. What I did was grabbed it from Yhorm and bone marrow ashed out of there. Upgrade the weapon, face him for the last time and make him weep!

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Bait taken. That's wonderful, Sky! I don't even want to see where my achievements are at the moment. I need titanite scale for the Storm Ruler. What I did was grabbed it from Yhorm and bone marrow ashed out of there. Upgrade the weapon, face him for the last time and make him weep!

No need to upgrade, the weapon art deals ~5k damage

3 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

ye

Too much badass in trailer and opening cinematic to the toilet unless you want a 3 hour long battle.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Now you tell me? 

Like cheesing it, but any other weapon don't do much damage to him?

True, but it's still disappointing. I'd have prefered a battle where you fight him directly and interact with the environment to damage him. Or do like climbing some things to jump on him with a stab but he breaks the platform afterwards so you can only cheese a limited amount of times.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Too much badass in trailer and opening cinematic to the toilet unless you want a 3 hour long battle.

True, but it's still disappointing. I'd have prefered a battle where you fight him directly and interact with the environment to damage him. Or do like climbing some things to jump on him with a stab but he breaks the platform afterwards so you can only cheese a limited amount of times.

I definitely agree. So far my favorite boss fights are Pointiff Sullivan and the Dancer. They were really fun and challenging.

13 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

I realy want Vauban Prime but I dont want to grind for it... T_T and the nitain sextracts

I agree...

i only need 2 more nitain for booben p but I still need his chassis and systems...

and i dunno if I have enough oxium for the chassis :|

also, rng is being stupid with me recently so yea...

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I definitely agree. So far my favorite boss fights are Pointiff Sullivan and the Dancer. They were really fun and challenging.

DS3 has very nice bosses overall. Not all of course, but very nice.

I hate Dancer-style enemies way too much.

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

I agree...

i only need 2 more nitain for booben p but I still need his chassis and systems...

and i dunno if I have enough oxium for the chassis :|

also, rng is being stupid with me recently so yea...

Feel ya with RNG. Mine took its time, but got it nonetheless. So just do your daily prayer to RNGesus and you'll surely make it.

Oxium is too easy to farm tho

1 hour ago, Deshiel said:

The one I am talking about is a realy good talker. In fact he gained over 17k followers from just talking about his warframe ban.

Why is he still talking about the ban that was completely legitimate? The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be banned for abusing the daily reward system is kind of sad.

10 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Why is he still talking about the ban that was completely legitimate? The fact that he thinks he shouldn't be banned for abusing the daily reward system is kind of sad.

I don't give a damn anymore. But like I said. I like how he managed to milk his situation. Got +17k fans and managed to persuade thousands of people to unsubscribe from Mog, shy and rob :D That guy has reach. That shouldn't be ignored just because hes an &#!. :D

Edited by Deshiel

7 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

I don't give a damn anymore. But like I said. I like how he managed to milk his situation. Got +17k fans and managed to persuade thousands of people to unsubscribe from Mog, shy and rob :D That guy has reach. That shouldn't be ignored because hes an &#!. :D

Additionally the fact that his fanbase is blindly following him without checking facts is another thing to note.

Just started Journey 4 in DS3

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

y tho

I'm just trolling, Sky. I can never hate the cooky. Its my own pace and choosing that I'm still at game 1 and I'm really enjoying it.

I was trolling and hanging out with Andre even sharing cultures and he tirelessly hammers away none stop. I'm trying to get him to go and see the world and maybe watch a play.