The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

38 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Brown sugar has a lot of magic. Hmmm. Sweet pickles, now that's a thing to check out.

Did the kitchen and everything inside it survive?

Luckily it didn't get into the cupboard. Though it did remove a few stains from the counter and doors.

2 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

speaking of people we lost, what happened to dacond and Metheria? I mean I'd asked about Trail but he's apparently banned.

As far as I know, Methy is in Discord along everyone else from LPW

40 minutes ago, Postal_pat said:

Luckily it didn't get into the cupboard. Though it did remove a few stains from the counter and doors.

That's no good... I'll try to remember the consequences of doing that.

But in the end everything went fine?

11 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

you know sometimes i go through and look at some old posts to see what i've done and don't remember...then i see gems like this:

CqYiMHu.png

i can't remember doing this xD

I envy your single warning point...

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Off-topic is our sanctuary. Why would you leave?

Following Noamuth draws one to threads outside of off-topic. Though that's the second one I got. First one was for calling console players filthy sandrakers.

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

How's it hanging? 

Right from the ceiling. Won't fall.

Just fine, how you doing?

1 minute ago, Skycook3y said:

Following Noamuth draws one to threads outside of off-topic. Though that's the second one I got. First one was for calling console players filthy sandrakers.

So stalking Noa is a forum offense. Got it.

What? I don't even... I suppose there's a context to it.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Right from the ceiling. Won't fall.

Just fine, how you doing?

I'm fine. Kinda annoyed as warframe crashed on me when I was in the middle of a t4 def :|

but other then that, it's fine (may of crashed because the entire team had terrible connection and there was massive lag spikes and such but I'm no computer geek)

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

I'm fine. Kinda annoyed as warframe crashed on me when I was in the middle of a t4 def :|

but other then that, it's fine (may of crashed because the entire team had terrible connection and there was massive lag spikes and such but I'm no computer geek)

Once I got crashed and lost everything in a T3 surv past the hour. Quite a salty day.

However except for the time I lost nothing, and I can always do it again without issue.

Also it has me happy that I've got already my golden booben and the OP nerf hammer prime... I mean Fragor Prime. Just gotta seek the AkStilleto for collectionism as well as Nova Prime systems. Man those systems sure have been avoiding me.

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

So stalking Noa is a forum offense. Got it.

What? I don't even... I suppose there's a context to it.

I forgot what the thread was about, I only remember that [DE]Megan posted it and that it was about something console related.

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

Once I got crashed and lost everything in a T3 surv past the hour. Quite a salty day.

However except for the time I lost nothing, and I can always do it again without issue.

Also it has me happy that I've got already my golden booben and the OP nerf hammer prime... I mean Fragor Prime. Just gotta seek the AkStilleto for collectionism as well as Nova Prime systems. Man those systems sure have been avoiding me.

Dam.

also you're lucky to have booben p. I still need the chassis but it'll never drop :|

i also still need all akslietto parts but 1 receiver :|

2 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

I forgot what the thread was about, I only remember that [DE]Megan posted it and that it was about something console related.

Well it's done I suppose. But you sure can avoid more.

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Dam.

also you're lucky to have booben p. I still need the chassis but it'll never drop :|

i also still need all akslietto parts but 1 receiver :|

Took its time tho. Less than systems, it's just that defense is more boring than a survial.

Can't now due to school, but if by next weekend you don't have it I can give you a hand if you want.

While looking for Fragor I got 2 receivers in the same mission. Reminds of when I was a newb and got my first prime, Loki, who dropped 2 systems at once.

10 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Took its time tho. Less than systems, it's just that defense is more boring than a survial.

Can't now due to school, but if by next weekend you don't have it I can give you a hand if you want.

While looking for Fragor I got 2 receivers in the same mission. Reminds of when I was a newb and got my first prime, Loki, who dropped 2 systems at once.

Alright then. 

I just bought the fragor p as during the week I bought it on, I was too busy with real life to farm so I just bought the set off some guy for 180p.

I should hopefully get the booben p chassis at sometime anyway (if I give up with farming for it, then I might just save up plat to buy it, but I might just buy most of the akslietto p parts instead, if I manage to get the booben p chassis soon enough)

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

Alright then. 

I just bought the fragor p as during the week I bought it on, I was too busy with real life to farm so I just bought the set off some guy for 180p.

I should hopefully get the booben p chassis at sometime anyway (if I give up with farming for it, then I might just save up plat to buy it, but I might just buy most of the akslietto p parts instead, if I manage to get the booben p chassis soon enough)

Maybe you should farm Vauban BPs since they're easier and you sell/trade them, if you won't farm them that is.

Just now, LordOfScrugging said:

yea, unfortunately. it was great lol.

"Gandarf! NOOOOOO!" I died there