The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

1 hour ago, LordDarthDan said:

ElGuirrix, nice to see another Sith Lord here. I mean a real Sith, not just some random guy who took the title just for fun.

There's really few people like you and me. Nice to meet you. 

Actually I'm looking for a Sith clan. You know any?

So no true Sith clans found so far. What about creating one?

5 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

So no true Sith clans found so far. What about creating one?

(Didn't read ya before)

Most people take the title of Sith without knowing what that means. Those brainless brutes that choke out anything they cross are barely tools for the goals of the true Sith.

Indeed nice to meet you. Few Sith are around, but no formed clan.

6 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

(Didn't read ya before)

Most people take the title of Sith without knowing what that means. Those brainless brutes that choke out anything they cross are barely tools for the goals of the true Sith.

Indeed nice to meet you. Few Sith are around, but no formed clan.

And what does it take to form a clan in Warframe?

I'm pretty new there, currently trying to solve one tricky Orokin puzzle... I have 4 buttons, 2 red and 2 blue. Nothing changes if I press any XD

2 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

And what does it take to form a clan in Warframe?

I'm pretty new there, currently trying to solve one tricky Orokin puzzle... I have 4 buttons, 2 red and 2 blue. Nothing changes if I press any XD

I think you need a certain Mastery Rank, then you can create one. Or be invited to one.

That puzzle, the buttons are in the bottom of a large room, and in some stairs? If so I never figured out what the hell that's for. I've completed it but never knew what it unlocks.

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I think you need a certain Mastery Rank, then you can create one. Or be invited to one.

That puzzle, the buttons are in the bottom of a large room, and in some stairs? If so I never figured out what the hell that's for. I've completed it but never knew what it unlocks.

I've already been invited into some "legion of chaos", and of course I refused. That put me thinking about clans.

How did you complete the puzzle?

6 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

I've already been invited into some "legion of chaos", and of course I refused. That put me thinking about clans.

How did you complete the puzzle?

Supposedly there's an order in which you step on the buttons and they turn green I think. Once all four are green, something is supposed to happen.

6 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Hello again, I need to remember that I exist here, I also need to remember and eat properly if I'm going to lose weight.

You on diet?

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

Hello again, I need to remember that I exist here, I also need to remember and eat properly if I'm going to lose weight.

Hi Eredoc. Praise you, that is great! Eat properly and exercise. How's your progress in Bloodborne? Are you at Vicar Amelia?

Are you talking about the Room with 2 elevators at either side of the room?

10 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Hi Eredoc. Praise you, that is great! Eat properly and exercise. How's your progress in Bloodborne? Are you at Vicar Amelia?

I haven't been playing it much, Friend bought Doom and Overwatch so I've been diving into them since we have the whole sharing thing on X1, I'll continue my campaign of blood soon enough though.

30 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Supposedly there's an order in which you step on the buttons and they turn green I think. Once all four are green, something is supposed to happen.

Yep. The Internet suggests that you should step on a blue button and it turns green. It also suggests that only one button at a time is blue. I, however, have 2 blue buttons and neither changes color.

1 minute ago, Eredoc said:

Yep. Two floors, some strange Orokin-frozen-water-plant-thing and two tons of traps below, grinding my enemies without me even noticing.

5 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

I haven't been playing it much, Friend bought Doom and Overwatch so I've been diving into them since we have the whole sharing thing on X1, I'll continue my campaign of blood soon enough though.

Okay, that's good. 

5 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

The two elevators that take you to the upper part of that same room, yeah.

2 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

Yep. The Internet suggests that you should step on a blue button and it turns green. It also suggests that only one button at a time is blue. I, however, have 2 blue buttons and neither changes color.

Same happens to me. Had them all green twice but no idea what else is supposed to happen.

1 minute ago, LordDarthDan said:

Yep. Two floors, some strange Orokin-frozen-water-plant-thing and two tons of traps below, grinding my enemies without me even noticing.

Yeah there'll be 4 switches, Press the blue ones, they turn green and at etiher side of the second floor will be a side panel containing void containers

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Okay, that's good. 

Yes, I'll create a bloodstorm soon.

16 minutes ago, Eredoc said:

Yeah there'll be 4 switches, Press the blue ones, they turn green and at etiher side of the second floor will be a side panel containing void containers

If you read my messages more carefully, you would know that they do not change colors. I wonder if the Orokin have built a reset switch?..

6 minutes ago, LordDarthDan said:

If you read my messages more carefully, you would know that they do not change colors. I wonder if the Orokin have built a reset switch?..

There's no need to say the first part, I literally just came in and said hello, I was only asking what you were talking about.

As for the Reset, if you fail it in that run it won't ever open, not that the rewards are ever worth it unless it's a parkour challenge.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Oh oh, bad Grizzly. Apocalypse shaved Charles head. Quicksilver was so cool, liked Psylocke's outfit seems true to the comics but had very little dialogue.

None of the 'horsemen' save for Magneto, had much importance to the story. I liked Psylocke's outfit too, but for other reasons ;P

17 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Finally bought earned the booben p chassis (with some help of course :P)

Building the chassis now and then i'm gonna rush the frame itself...

or i might just save up and buy some akslietto p parts

I'd say rush and use him everywhere. But then Akstilleto needs a lot of parts...

5 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I should have internet in about two hours.

Prepare thyselves!

Brace yourselves

Noa is coming