The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

I was waiting to pour in pure alcohol, then some rust powder with aluminium powder. The best way is still to pull the finger off.

I take back what I said, you're as ruthless as ever, maybe even more so now that you're actually torturing them.

11 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

I'm retired. Are you blind?

No but you're still pouring salt into his wound and waiting to "Pour in pure alchohol, then some rust powder with some Aluminium powder" so you're still as ruthless as ever.

Edited by Eredoc

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I know! The three did not earn their titles. But then again some of the originals were just personal protectors. Are you going to see Warcraft next week? Might be good? I saw the Assassin's Creed trailer and it looks exciting. 

I'll see it eventually, for free. It looks okay, just not worth seeing in theaters IMO.

12 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I'll see it eventually, for free. It looks okay, just not worth seeing in theaters IMO.

You may be right about Warcraft but I'll see it anyway. Couldn't stand the Ninja Turtles but I'll watch the angry birds with my nieces this weekend. Wish its suicide squad time.

12 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!

Very nice, Noa! 

Lights a cherry bomb and tosses it in the center of the room. KA-BOOOMMM! Lights a roman candle and runs around in circles. 

22 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

You may be right about Warcraft but I'll see it anyway. Couldn't stand the Ninja Turtles but I'll watch the angry birds with my nieces this weekend. Wish its suicide squad time.

Turtles looks interesting, but again, not worth paying to see it. Just a couple more months to Suicide Squad, that one is definitely going to be worth seeing in theaters!

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Lights a cherry bomb and tosses it in the center of the room. KA-BOOOMMM! Lights a roman candle and runs around in circles. 

-Watches as the room Erupts into Flames- This is fine...