Don't know. Me too, some times I see a post hours after it was posted

19 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Guys why am i missing some posts?

Most likely because of mod queue.

12 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Most likely because of mod queue.

What's that and how it'd affect?

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I am urking to get the dark split sword. I am hoping the DotD skin works with it. And the twin kohmak are being annoying to craft.

Mine's investigating in the dojo. Not really sure DotD would work tho, probably wouldn't.

Kela never dropped me that Bp. And I need to farm that Rathuum thing

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Mine's investigating in the dojo. Not really sure DotD would work tho, probably wouldn't.

If someone get's 3+ warning points they get put into mod queue for a set amount of time (or permanent). If you are in mod queue, then a mod has to acknowledge your post as non-violating of the conduct. Since mods aren't around 24/7 it may take several hours to have your post acknowledged. When the post is accepted as good, it is posted in the thread in the position it would have been, but the notification is sent when the mod has accepted it. For example, I am pretty sure that MK is in mod queue. Metheria was in it once but Danielle pardoned his lewd sin.

3 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

I got the bp on my 2nd run. Only thing that took me several runs(4) was the jat kitag and napalm ones.

Just now, Skycook3y said:

If someone get's 3+ warning points they get put into mod queue for a set amount of time (or permanent). If you are in mod queue, then a mod has to acknowledge your post as non-violating of the conduct. Since mods aren't around 24/7 it may take several hours to have your post acknowledged. When the post is accepted as good, it is posted in the thread in the position it would have been, but the notification is sent when the mod has accepted it. For example, I am pretty sure that MK is in mod queue. Metheria was in it once but Danielle pardoned his lewd sin.

Oh, I see. Yeah, Mk's there, many of his posts have a 10~16 hour delay.

Not complaining tho, but aren't there mods available at determined times, so it's ne difficult that sometimes there isn't any? I dunno, that'd seem logical.

13 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

I got the bp on my 2nd run. Only thing that took me several runs(4) was the jat kitag and napalm ones.

Those two I got in three runs (2x jet kitty 1x napalm) but didn't ever get twin kohmak bp

8 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

Yay but i got zero warning points,

10 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

You delete all or a certain part of a quote, then put "snip" instead. To save space in a large text wall you're quoting.

As a meaning, no idea what snip means.

Snip is the onomatopoeia for the sound of scissors cutting paper.

Peace out. *flies away*

15 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Peace out. *flies away*

Don't forget the extraterrestrial meaning of snip, a word to describe the end of the universe by being cut in half by an infinite force and then collapsing in itself.

13 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Oh, I see. Yeah, Mk's there, many of his posts have a 10~16 hour delay.

Not complaining tho, but aren't there mods available at determined times, so it's ne difficult that sometimes there isn't any? I dunno, that'd seem logical.

I was in a mod queue for a month a while ago, it was awful. 

7 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Peace out. *flies away*

Oh, so that's what it means, thank you

3 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I was in a mod queue for a month a while ago, it was awful. 

It must've been, not being able to keep up with things

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Welp just finished my last exam.

FREEDOMMMMM

The feeling of freedom is the best. You feel you can do anything

2 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Welp just finished my last exam.

FREEDOMMMMM

Summer vacation too, huh? PAR-tee!!

Just now, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Just got my wisdom teeth removed, I am doped to hell it feels awesome hahaha

Ouch! I hate the dentist. Good thing I'm blessed with perfect teeth. 

33 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

~snip

The feeling of freedom is the best. You feel you can do anything

I do use snip to make it clear what I'm responding to. 

But at times freedom can also be boring, when your friends are working or busy unless you plan ahead. This weekend we're going go-kart racing - gas and those things are super fast, you need to wear race helmets. Oh and see Warcraft. 

Monday would be my first day at  a part time job selling shoes. I'll get first dibs on new stuff.