The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

7 hours ago, ninja234 said:

While i don't live in Germany, i do know a bit about it's current situation.

That pig Merkel still slapping you guys with a fish?

I still believe it's the fact that i have a complete disregard for human life.

I'd say we are ok at the moment. 

Anyway just watched some E3 trailers.

Got to say i like the new spidy game, and GoW set in norse mythology, i came in my pants because of that.

I'm not too excited about the other games, resident evil 7 like really when is it going to stop, i thought after resident evil 6 the series would end but nope.

It's becoming so resident it won't leave.

21 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

A tank

What am I going to do with a tank? Hah, very funny. So how did it go, did you have a good day?

21 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Are they within the range of your budget?

Two that I like are below budget and the yellow bumblebee WAS over budget. My great grandma passed away last year and she left me a small inheritance and land in the Philippines. I didn't want to touch it but I need a car. My dad wants to buy off our share so when he retires he goes back to our homeland (yeah, the tazmanian devil had equal share too).

I actually like my job and did good on my first day. 

8 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

What am I going to do with a tank? Hah, very funny. So how did it go, did you have a good day?

Two that I like are below budget and the yellow bumblebee WAS over budget. My great grandma passed away last year and she left me a small inheritance and land in the Philippines. I didn't want to touch it but I need a car. My dad wants to buy off our share so when he retires he goes back to our homeland (yeah, the tazmanian devil had equal share too).

Hmmm. Well, if those were below your budget and are good enough you should consider them. What did you do with the land?

Good, finding a job you like and are good at isn't very easy, but it's definitely worth it.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

yes

15 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Im normally the same. It has to really hit close to home for me to feel much from these news.

But then i saw this and really felt it.

u8vwRUq.jpg

That's... That's gotta be rough. Not to mention that this also evokes the thought of how many families are trying to reach their loved ones, in the dark of the events, not knowing what has happened and if they are okay or not.

I think this also highlights the problem of how news are reported - often concentrating on numbers, facts, and what happened - "Okay, sure, 50 people dead and 50 people injured in a hate-fueled shooting somewhere half-way around the world, must be horrible there." - Thinking about the direct victims, dead and injured, isn't all that bad - the dead don't suffer, and the survivors survived - but the indirect victims, family members, loved ones, and so on - I can't even begin to imagine the pain and despair they are going through.

1 minute ago, Tomppak said:

That's... That's gotta be rough. Not to mention that this also evokes the thought of how many families are trying to reach their loved ones, in the dark of the events, not knowing what has happened and if they are okay or not.

I think this also highlights the problem of how news are reported - often concentrating on numbers, facts, and what happened - "Okay, sure, 50 people dead and 50 people injured in a hate-fueled shooting somewhere half-way around the world, must be horrible there." - Thinking about the direct victims, dead and injured, isn't all that bad - the dead don't suffer, and the survivors survived - but the indirect victims, family members, loved ones, and so on - I can't even begin to imagine the pain and despair they are going through.

*facepalm*

We are over this already.

Look, i'm not trying to offend you but we are sorta trying to move on.

36 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

*facepalm*

We are over this already.

Look, i'm not trying to offend you but we are sorta trying to move on.

Uh..?

I'm not really sure what to respond. You... Complain that I respond to a post that is less than a day old? Okay sure, I'm sure my crime is horrible and I'll burn in hell for it, mister jizz-in-my-pants (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY).

Regarding your "let's change subject": Personally, I'm mostly waiting for Dishonored 2. The original was really good, and The add-ons/DLC's raised the bar considerably - I have high hopes for this franchise.

Edit: Also, no offense taken. I'm just amused by your reaction ;)

Edited by Tomppak

2 minutes ago, Tomppak said:

Uh..?

I'm not really sure what to respond. You... Complain that I respond to a post that is less than a day old? Okay sure, I'm sure my crime is horrible and I'll burn in hell for it, mister jizz-in-my-pants (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY).

Regarding your "let's change subject": Personally, I'm mostly waiting for Dishonored 2. The original was really good, and The add-ons/DLC's raised the bar considerably - I have high hopes for this franchise.

Edit: Also, no offense taken. I'm just amused by your reaction ;)

What the hell?

Ok, first off mister jizz in my pants? and then you reference some S#&$ty music?

I do like your taste in Dishonored tho, i like it too, can't wait to see what it is going to be like just hope they remove the bullS#&$ good/evil ending.

"Nationalism is a form of Patriotism. He who defines himself as patriotic excludes others. [...] For the football EM we request all fans to not let room for nationalist ideology. Football fans, take your flags down."

-Die Grüne Jugend

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

Heh, it was merely a nod towards your own post.

11 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Got to say i like the new spidy game, and GoW set in norse mythology, i came in my pants because of that.

Also, come on, that video is a legend! XD Have you not seen it before?

OH MY GOD THAT VID WAS POSTED OVER 6 YEARS. Man I feel so old =(

Though, check out the rest of their music. Those guys are legends. Edit: The Lonely Island, that is.

Edited by Tomppak