The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

3 hours ago, ninja234 said:

We got all kinds of things, we got bureks, musaka, tavce gravce, sarma, kebapi, pastrmajlija and etc etc.

And to answer your second question: No, we are not similar to the mediterranean.

They sound yummy and I think I saw what a tavce gravce looks like! Thank you! Now I gotta find a restaurant to try these new food. Shouldn't be a problem as we have everything in my area. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

They sound yummy and I think I saw what a tavce gravce looks like! Thank you! Now I gotta find a restaurant to try these new food. Shouldn't be a problem as we have everything in my area. 

Here is some reference.

Pastrmajlija

Spoiler

post_display_cropped_open-uri20130320-17

Kebapi

Spoiler

dvrn88.jpg

Edited by ninja234

Just now, ninja234 said:

Here is some reference.

Pastrmajlija

Hide contents

Kebapi

Hide contents

dvrn88.jpg

That made me hungry. I googled for Macedonian restaurants and gave me listings of churches. I found one and its called Macedonia House of Hope. Still sounds like a church, but its got A for rating and review. Got to try it! 

1 minute ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

That made me hungry. I googled for Macedonian restaurants and gave me listings of churches. I found one and its called Macedonia House of Hope. Still sounds like a church, but its got A for rating and review. Got to try it! 

Yay, even i don't know why our restaurants have church-ish names.

Edited by ninja234

16 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Eh, keep in mind that i haven't lived in my home country for nearly a decade now.

If only those pesky political parties stopped slicing each others throats.

No, let them cut each other's throats. You'll find no lower scum and villainy than a politician. 

9 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Tyl... Gregor. Gregor...

Hide contents

gregor-clegane-the-mountain-halfthor-bjo

Curious to see what he looked like under his helmet after being cured of the poison. Last I saw him, he carried the naked Circe. Speaking of Circe's walk of shame, is her figure attractive? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

No, let them cut each other's throats. You'll find no lower scum and villainy than a politician. 

Curious to see what he looked like under his helmet after being cured of the poison. Last I saw him, he carried the naked Circe. Speaking of Circe's walk of shame, is her figure attractive? 

I got in a car accident seven days ago.

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

So then you haven't seen season 6?

Cersei*