The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

*rolls to seduce noamuth*

Damn it a 3!

(currently updating Age of Conan so I can actually play the damn thing)

Depending on which pen&paper you are playing 3 can either be very good or very bad.

Do you wish to brew a potion to succeed in seducing?

I'm a simple person.

But suddenly, I have 4 games to play, 3/4 of the forums to avoid, Facebook is exploding, house work/improvements are taking over my life and there's a strange smell in my house that I just can't track down - I'm starting to think my cat, Tank, has managed to get another bird somehow and it's just rotting in the heater vents again.

Edited by Noamuth

26 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I'm a simple person.

But suddenly, I have 4 games to play, 3/4 of the forums to avoid, Facebook is exploding, house work/improvements are taking over my life and there's a strange smell in my house that I just can't track down - I'm starting to think my cat, Tank, has managed to get another bird somehow and it's just rotting in the heater vents again.

Your not avoiding us are you? (;﹏;)

Edited by 321agemo

1 hour ago, Noamuth said:

I'm a simple person.

I mean I get why you'd avoid feedback and discussion, but that's just 2/4. What's the other 1/4? And why is Facebook exploding? 

4 hours ago, Noamuth said:

NO!

I just have so much going on, that I don't realize how long it's been since I've been here.  ;~;

You don't need to worry, if things are taking your time it's ok, take care of that first, and if your mind is blowing from the forums and facebook, we'll be here as always, right? :3

5 hours ago, Noamuth said:

I'm a simple person.

I thought facebook was always exploding, Check the attic for dead things if you  have an attic that is, i avoid feedback and discussion and players helping players like the plague lord knows i have enough of them to deal with in region.