Spain as well, we were a Spanish colony

Thank you

I would've guessed it correctly? 

12 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

There is no such thing as morning in this eternal dusk

Hai! *hugs*

So they called you a vegetable?

Ayyy capt'n murica always sounds funny

I always thought Capt. Murica was from Central America, or even Mexican, lol? 

4 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

Thanks. What did you build this for?

I'm waiting to see all my keys turn into relics for when the new system comes out.

6 minutes ago, Snyphurr said:

Hello.

Aye

Edited by Spot.

I REQUEST ASSISSTANCE!

So, I think I've managed to set aside enough money to get started on my last and biggest tattoo.  It's going to be a winged sea turtle with a key hole design on it's shell, possibly an octopus hanging off the back fins BUT I want to Warframe Lotus symbol in there, just not sure how to work it in.

Thoughts?  Examples? Artwork that may or may not be immortalized on my thigh?

8 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I REQUEST ASSISSTANCE!

So, I think I've managed to set aside enough money to get started on my last and biggest tattoo.  It's going to be a winged sea turtle with a key hole design on it's shell, possibly an octopus hanging off the back fins BUT I want to Warframe Lotus symbol in there, just not sure how to work it in.

Hmmm... First thing that comes to mind is the turtle with the keyhole, then water in the form of waves splashing it, with octopus tentacles surrounding it, maybe the head peeking from a side, and the lotus simbol above, with the turtle looking at it and trying to reach it with its front legs.

Just an idea.

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

Hmmm... First thing that comes to mind is the turtle with the keyhole, then water in the form of waves splashing it, with octopus tentacles surrounding it, maybe the head peeking from a side, and the lotus simbol above, with the turtle looking at it and trying to reach it with its front legs.

Just an idea.

The original design has the turtle in flight, sort of a 3/4 view from the top, it's head point at my hip, and have the octopus holding on for dear life off the back, tentacles waving in the wind.  Some clouds as well.

9 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I REQUEST ASSISSTANCE!

Maybe the symbol could be on the turtle's forehead like the rare lotus pattern a Kubrow can have.

Just now, Noamuth said:

The original design has the turtle in flight, sort of a 3/4 view from the top, it's head point at my hip, and have the octopus holding on for dear life off the back, tentacles waving in the wind.  Some clouds as well.

Like flying towards the lotus symbol an maybe the octopus like trying to get the turtle back to the sea?

I'd draw an example if I had any drawing skills.