The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Just now, ninja234 said:

mmm, i don't know the answer to hunters plucking out their eyeballs but.

Firekeepers do have eyes that one firekeeper in DS3 just doesn't have them.

If you do give her eyes back you get the betrayal ending.

I gave her eyes back and did get that ending. Almost done with my second game for the alternate ending. Then wait for the DLC to come. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

That and most of the time my teammates decide "we don't need a healer" so I get stuck with that. Don't get me wrong, I'm an okay healer, but I'm a much more efficient killer.

I was really tempted to get Overwatch just to see how it is. Been playing Warframe Lunaros and my teammate keeps on grabbing and knocking the the ball from me. With teammates like that you don't need enemies, lol.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I gave her eyes back and did get that ending. Almost done with my second game for the alternate ending. Then wait for the DLC to come. 

But the aroma is so intoxicating.

*sniffs more blud*

Ahhhh yis.

4 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I want a really cool Sunlight sticker to place on my car. Solaire knight praising the sun. YEAH! Or the actual sunlight emblem?

Solaire ftw

2 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

I HAVE RETURNED!

NOODLES FOR THE NOODLE GOD!

*praising intensifies*

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I was really tempted to get Overwatch just to see how it is. Been playing Warframe Lunaros and my teammate keeps on grabbing and knocking the the ball from me. With teammates like that you don't need enemies, lo

I love Overwatch, but competitive is a little irritating. Quick play and the weekly brawls are much more fun. Honestly once I get the 300 competitive points to buy a gold gun (for Widowmaker, of course!) I doubt I'll ever be playing comp again.

1 minute ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I love Overwatch, but competitive is a little irritating. Quick play and the weekly brawls are much more fun. Honestly once I get the 300 competitive points to buy a gold gun (for Widowmaker, of course!) I doubt I'll ever be playing comp again.

I'd either buy a golden one for Zenyatta or Mercy. But the golden balls for zenyatta are kinda weird.

16 hours ago, Skycook3y said:

*sacrifices a mod*

I wonder if this gets through the queue...

Good your back. Really... NoodleProphet? That's so obvious. It did get through the queue. You like living dangerously. 

8 hours ago, Noamuth said:

Noodles?

noms all the noodles and part of Cook3y

...And haven't seen Noa here for ages.

16 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Sounds good, Grizz. I might try it. 

6 hours ago, ninja234 said:

I HAVE RETURNED FRIENDS.

AND I BROUGHT NOODLE PIZZAAAAAA!

Pizza for breakfast!!

Oh and a Lotus sticker might be cool. This is really odd http://www.redbubble.com/people/deadnexus/works/21558135-wurfrum-vorskin?grid_pos=35&p=sticker

Just now, ElGuirrix said:

*lurks and peeks into everyone's wallets* hi people

*as elgui looks in my wallet, his face is grabbed by a shadowy hand and pulled in, moments later he was spat out of my wallet with a message on his back saying "look in again and you will drown in shadow"*

1 minute ago, ninja234 said:

*as elgui looks in my wallet, his face is grabbed by a shadowy hand and pulled in, moments later he was spat out of my wallet with a message on his back saying "look in again and you will drown in shadow"*

*jumps into your wallet with and Xbox, popcorn a tv and a generator that I sto-I mean burrowed from best buy*

7 minutes ago, ElGuirrix said:

*lurks and peeks into everyone's wallets* hi people

I thought it was a rat stirring in my bag? Hola ElGui.

Okay, here's my car sticker round up. Solaire praise the sun, Lotus symbol, VW sign with german flag colors and a Philippine flag. Is that cool?

10 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

*swipes the message clean* *looks at you* And that's supposed to make me afraid because?

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I thought it was a rat stirring in my bag? Hola ElGui.

Okay, here's my car sticker round up. Solaire praise the sun, Lotus symbol, VW sign with german flag colors and a Philippine flag. Is that cool?

Haha very funny. Hi Marky.

Sounds cool to me?