The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

6 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Nice try yourself.

Now prepare yourself.For my wallet is going to put it's abyss in your catacombs.

Edit: Ah, look it's mk ultra. You wanna biscuit boy, huh, you wanna biscuit? Have a biscuit. *throws dog biscuit at mk ultra's face*

Aahahahah...good one. *turns into a pure light being* 

*it turns into a puppy on contact* Hmm....want  puppy?

21 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*a rat wearing a backwards hat pops out of your wallet*

Calls in my attack dachschund. *Sniffs the rat and leaves. Rat jumps out of the bag, removes hat and bows and says "Good day!"*  

21 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

They be like yeeeaaah... Suure. Just give me a minute I forgot something *and they were never seen again*

OMG!!!!!!!! You won't believe what happened yesterday. The girls from Miss Philippines slash USA 2017 came to the store!!!! I'm getting a big FAT bonus, they bought 2 to 3 pairs each. I have photos but I was actually made to sign a waiver to not post on any social media cause it was not an official Miss Philippines event - whatever. They all look so pretty and perfect with well manicured feet. I made a new friend - Miss Tarzana. 

Do you guys know how the city of Tarzana got its name? 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Calls in my attack dachschund. *Sniffs the rat and leaves. Rat jumps out of the bag, removes hat and bows and says "Good day!"*  

OMG!!!!!!!! You won't believe what happened yesterday. The girls from Miss Philippines slash USA 2017 came to the store!!!! I'm getting a big FAT bonus, they bought 2 to 3 pairs each. I have photos but I was actually made to sign a waiver to not post on any social media cause it was not an official Miss Philippines event - whatever. They all look so pretty and perfect with well manicured feet. I made a new friend - Miss Tarzana. 

*Then it does starts doing this minus all the weird alien stuff.*

21 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Aahahahah...good one. *turns into a pure light being* 

*it turns into a puppy on contact* Hmm....want  puppy?

Sure.

*takes the puppy and gives him a dog biscuit*

Edited by ninja234

2 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*teleports out and turns back to normal* That went surprisingly well.

*teleports to the other side of the planet and throws a dog biscuit at mk ultras head*

BOOM HEADSHOT with a biscuit.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

They did say they'd go, after all. Congrats.

Good you got to know one of them.

Not really. I was unaware of that city's existence until now.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*Then it does starts doing this minus all the weird alien stuff.*

Spaceballs? Oh oh, I heard of it. Old Mel Brooks film with millennium rv. 

1 minute ago, ElGuirrix said:

They did say they'd go, after all. Congrats.

Good you got to know one of them.

Not really. I was unaware of that city's existence until now.

Thanks, ElGui. I was so exhausted running around yesterday. 

Tarzana was named after Tarzan, Edgar Rice Burrough the writer bought land and a ranch where he wrote his novels. That became the community of Tarzana. I saw the new Tarzan film and it was terrible. Atleast believable with Tarzan getting beaten by the apes.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Tarzana was named after Tarzan, Edgar Rice Burrough the writer bought land and a ranch where he wrote his novels. That became the community of Tarzana. I saw the new Tarzan film and it was terrible. Atleast believable with Tarzan getting beaten by the apes.

Oh, you saw that god-awful new Tarzan movie too?

I cringed at it's awfulness.

Edited by ninja234

49 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Disney Tarzan ftw

Interesting that a whole city was named after that

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Oh, you saw that god-awful new Tarzan movie too?

I cringed at it's awfulness.

Oh, a live-action edgy and gray remake of a children's animated movie featuring a white dudebro as the main character and a pretty blonde woman as a romantic interested is bad?

Who could possibly see that coming?

Seriously though, you people give us some insight about it. I thrive in hate and disgust. Sadly

Edited by tnccs215

28 minutes ago, tnccs215 said:

Oh, a live-action edgy and gray remake of a children's animated movie featuring a white dudebro as the main character and a pretty blonde woman as a romantic interested is bad?

Who could possibly see that coming?

Hide contents

Seriously though, you people give us some insight about it. I thrive in hate and disgust. Sadly

His warcry sounded like a cry of pain. Halfway in the movie and I wanted to OoWoooOhhWoOohhh!! myself.

Happy friday and good weekend! *Marky signing off.*

Getting older is scary. Just got a call that will be earning me 120k+ a year but requires heavy amounts of travel across the country.

;-; 

I want to stay home and wrap my arms and legs around the body pillows with pics from people in the Face Behind the Name thread on them all day!!!