Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

3 minutes ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I played Mercy in competitive earlier today... Over half a dozen times the enemy went out of their way and used their ult to specifically kill me.

With an ult to revive everyone on your team.

It kinda makes sense to focus the mercy.

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

*insert comment about being busy with other stuff such as rp*

*eats top hat*

*insert comment about how you're just lazy and can manage multiple rps at the same time*

*detonates the charges hidden within*

22 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

*insert comment about how you're just lazy and can manage multiple rps at the same time*

*detonates the charges hidden within*

6 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

*insert comment about how one rp I'm in requires most of my time*

*swallows explosion*

*insert comment on how I manage an umbra thread, an rp and everything else on the forums well under permanent mod que*

*watches*

18 hours ago, ElGuirrix said:

Good luck there, surely you'll do great

Thanks much! Doing it with my cousin who's getting married. And next week is the bachelorette party then the wedding. 

I saw Star Trek last night. It was entertaining and I think worth seeing. Spoiler alert*****

Sulu holding hands with husband, along with a daughter. Confirmed that the kissing scene was omitted. I don't recall older Star Trek showing Sulu's orientation? 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Thanks much! Doing it with my cousin who's getting married. And next week is the bachelorette party then the wedding. 

I saw Star Trek last night. It was entertaining and I think worth seeing. Spoiler alert*****

Reveal hidden contents

Sulu holding hands with husband, along with a daughter. Confirmed that the kissing scene was omitted. I don't recall older Star Trek showing Sulu's orientation? 

Hope you have fun.

I'm yet to see it.

Yeah. That little information got spread quite fast

50 minutes ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

*insert comment on how I manage an umbra thread, an rp and everything else on the forums well under permanent mod que*

*watches*

*insert comment on how you're on the verge of disaster by doing so*

*backflips around*

8 hours ago, ninja234 said:

With an ult to revive everyone on your team.

It kinda makes sense to focus the mercy.

Yeah but it was kinda irritating. Though I did end up winning the match by rezzing half my team while we were half a meter from winning, and healing the hell out of the ones still standing, got play of the match right there >:D

Just now, ninja234 said:

What's up crimson, how are you.

I saw you a lot in that one rp thread called almighty or smth.

I'm fine.

Roleplays like hunt for the rogue and race to the almighty requires a lot of my time usually, that or I come back to like 2+ pages so that's why I seemed to be afk around here.