The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

Here's the first entertaining bit I found.

"Help..Errrr... ahhhh! Christ! when is this epic poo gonna pass!?" Noa exclaimed, Her face wincing with effort.
She made every effort in her little girl body to expel this demon thing from her curvy back side.

Just as Noa was going in for another push..
Without warning the bathroom door suddenly burst open unexpectedly. Ahhhh!

"Well hello...Noa" a seductive noise whispered from the doorway.

A shadowy person stood leaning against the door frame. He deep, sensual voice which Noa knew immediately. Her mind began racing and a nervous sweat began pouring from her face and groinal area.

"SHIRO... is that you? wha- what are you still doing awake...?"

He appeared in nothing but a towel, seemingly ready to take a steamy shower. 
However He couldn't with Noa near by....they were like family now.SHIRO was like Her aunty.
Any sane person would never allow their own aunty to see them in the nude. Right? RIGHT!!?! S#&$!"

"Help..Errrr... ahhhh! Christ! when is this epic poo gonna pass!?" Noa exclaimed, Her face wincing with effort.
She made every effort in her little girl body to expel this demon thing from her curvy back side.

A shadowy person stood leaning against the door frame. He deep, sensual voice which Noa knew immediately. Her mind began racing and a nervous sweat began pouring from her face and groinal area.

However He couldn't with Noa near by....they were like family now.SHIRO was like Her aunty.
Any sane person would never allow their own aunty to see them in the nude. Right? RIGHT!!?! S#&$!"

uhhhh

uhhhh

What's that?

The rest of it?

Sure thing, Noa.

"Oh I felt dirty from masturbating all day...ya ever feel dirty Noa?"
"Y-Yes, I mean NO! NO! NO! Never" Noa shrieked, She became so immensely worked up he cleaned her colon clear of the demon feces that had been clogging it. His voice also cracked like he was 13 again, but in comparison to the loud flatulence she just unleashed, who cares? SHIRO heard though, and giggled like a adorable baby girl laugh. It sent tingles all up Noa's spine.
"Oh you've always been the shy one in the family, Noa..."

Noa was not shy, at all. She defeated SHIRO and blew up His evil machines for Christ's sake! and now she suddenly found herself speechless. Was She going to see his metaphorical aunty literally naked? Little did he know, that was merely a choclate source on the banana split of love that was to come.

What's that?

The rest of it?

Sure thing, Noa.

"Oh I felt dirty from masturbating all day...ya ever feel dirty Noa?"
"Y-Yes, I mean NO! NO! NO! Never" Noa shrieked, She became so immensely worked up he cleaned her colon clear of the demon feces that had been clogging it. His voice also cracked like he was 13 again, but in comparison to the loud flatulence she just unleashed, who cares? SHIRO heard though, and giggled like a adorable baby girl laugh. It sent tingles all up Noa's spine.
"Oh you've always been the shy one in the family, Noa..."

Noa was not shy, at all. She defeated SHIRO and blew up His evil machines for Christ's sake! and now she suddenly found herself speechless. Was She going to see his metaphorical aunty literally naked? Little did he know, that was merely a choclate source on the banana split of love that was to come.

Oh dear. 

Since we are already deep into this, might as well end it quickly.

Alright.

Also, the love interest is You and McGeek, but the site was being stoopid and wrote about Noa and SHIRO instead.

le sigh.

I'm so sorry Noa, but...

..the shy and excitable one." said SHIRO finishing the sentence with a sly smile.

"Wh-what the..." and before Noa could send the third word out of Her mouth..

..SHIRO's towel dropped to the floor,setting his swingy bits free into the mist of the shower.
Noa noticed everything on him instantly. His soft butt,his magically gravity-defying middle leg and the giant purple colored birth mark on his butt, which made Her feel funny...as She had one there too.
Still, the sight of her near perfect body caused Noa's naughty bits to become very wet. Dripping and squishy like a mighty sea.

"hehe oh my Noa...you're more impressive than I thought."
"uh... ye-yeah, th-thaaanks SHIRO, you're cute too." THIS IS SO WRONG! It raced through her head at lightning speed. But the beautiful, wet, soapy body that stood before her spoke otherwise. Him shapely body was everything Noa could want in something to wank to. Yet did family like relationship matter?..
Or...did it make it better?

But just as Noa was commiting. Commiting to a path that they couldn't go back from.

Noa burst into the toilet!

Alright.

Also, the love interest is You and McGeek, but the site was being stoopid and wrote about Noa and SHIRO instead.

le sigh.

I'm so sorry Noa, but...

..the shy and excitable one." said SHIRO finishing the sentence with a sly smile.

"Wh-what the..." and before Noa could send the third word out of Her mouth..

..SHIRO's towel dropped to the floor,setting his swingy bits free into the mist of the shower.
Noa noticed everything on him instantly. His soft butt,his magically gravity-defying middle leg and the giant purple colored birth mark on his butt, which made Her feel funny...as She had one there too.
Still, the sight of her near perfect body caused Noa's naughty bits to become very wet. Dripping and squishy like a mighty sea.

"hehe oh my Noa...you're more impressive than I thought."
"uh... ye-yeah, th-thaaanks SHIRO, you're cute too." THIS IS SO WRONG! It raced through her head at lightning speed. But the beautiful, wet, soapy body that stood before her spoke otherwise. Him shapely body was everything Noa could want in something to wank to. Yet did family like relationship matter?..
Or...did it make it better?

But just as Noa was commiting. Commiting to a path that they couldn't go back from.

Noa burst into the toilet!

At least it is over. 

At least it is over. 

Yeah...

about that...

I'm sorry.

"What are you too upto?"
"Err..nothing" said Noa as she causally slipped her pants back on.
SHIRO, who Noa didnt notice, picked up his towel and backed out slowly.
"Really?"
"I was just having a S#&$...see?" Noa gestured to her S#&$.
"Oh, thats a S#&$ all right!  One hell of a S#&$! 
Ok, if your done we better go"
So Noa put her other pants on and left. She had a serious case of blue balls, but at least her anus didnt feel so bad now.
As she walked out SHIRO whispered one word. A word fall of hope.
"Later"
Noa Giggled.
Fortunately, their traveling companion was as oblivious as ever, and didn't notice.
---
Interlude:
SHIRO winked at Noa when no one else was looking.
"Later" he mouthed at her silently so no one could hear.
---
---
Later, Noa and SHIRO were alone again.
"Its Later" said SHIRO, pulling Noa towards the bathroom.
"But what about the others?"
"I'll just tell them you are helping me shower. They wont suspect a thing"
"True. They are all idiots"
Then, suddenly, SHIRO was naked. Noa wondered how He did that. He must have been nearly naked this whole time!
The shower turned on...
..Noa was already.

Tell me to stop, and I shall.

This goes on for a little bit.
Edited by VivaNyanCat

Yeah...

about that...

I'm sorry.

"What are you too upto?"
"Really?"
So Noa put her other pants on and left. She had a serious case of blue balls, but at least her anus didnt feel so bad now.
"Later"
Noa Giggled.
Fortunately, their traveling companion was as oblivious as ever, and didn't notice.
---
Interlude:
---
---
Then, suddenly, SHIRO was naked. Noa wondered how He did that. He must have been nearly naked this whole time!
The shower turned on...
..Noa was already.

I've made a huge mistake.

Yeah...

about that...

I'm sorry.

"What are you too upto?"
"Really?"
"Later"
Noa Giggled.
---
Interlude:
---
---
The shower turned on...
..Noa was already.

How much more is there?