The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roll to Seduce(D20)

OverlordMcGeek

>////>

Is true.

Your 2 and 4 actually kills tough enemies, whereas other Mags I see just run around aimlessly, flailing their arms.

Come to think of it. I think a vast majority of Mag users (that I see) don't know how to use her.

Is true.

Your 2 and 4 actually kills tough enemies, whereas other Mags I see just run around aimlessly, flailing their arms.

Come to think of it. I think a vast majority of Mag users (that I see) don't know how to use her.

I only use her in the void and in corpus missions.

Ya gotta get inside big groups of SHIELDED enemies, and either crush or shield polarize.

Then you can use pull for some decent cc and damage.

And her 3 can be useful on bosses or really tough enemies.

Is true.

I am tired, I read the flailing arm bit and had a mental image of a Mag running around with noodle arms, yodeling incomprehensibly.  And giggled far longer at that than I should have.

I agree, it disconcerting how many people don't know how to play Mag.  I think she's one of the easiest 'frames to learn.  : /

Thank you for the compliment.  ^.^

I only use her in the void and in corpus missions.

Ya gotta get inside big groups of SHIELDED enemies, and either crush or shield polarize.

Then you can use pull for some decent cc and damage.

And her 3 can be useful on bosses or really tough enemies.

I take my Mag into high rank Grineer and Infested missions and do fine.  Since they don't have shields, I use BA and my guns a lot more though.  Juggernaught is hilarious with BA on, makes him really easy. 

Well.... if there isn't a door then how did we get in here in the first place?

Space Ninja Magic.

Practice makes perfect!  I died a lot when I started using Mag outside of Corpus and Corrupted. XD

Me too, but with this new parkour update, I promise you and other Mag expertz this: I shall master the MagMastahRace.

If I can do voids as Ash and not be hit more than twice, then I can do dis.