Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Best Element For Corrupted When Running 4X Cp?

NoobyStabbyStab

Question

11 answers to this question

Viral DOES have the highest damage boost against flesh when the armor is gone.

But there are other things to take into account. Like ancients and MOAs not having flesh and former corpus having shields. All in all, though, I'd say viral is your best bet. You can throw in additional fire for an even higher damage bonus against flesh.

Pure viral, viral + heat, or viral + electric.

If you use viral + heat you'll get an extra 25% damage vs. cloned flesh ( Heavy gunner, lancers, bombards and butchers ) but you'll deal less damage vs. proto shields, and enemy shields can be pretty ridiculous on super late runs.

I always run corrosive.. Just a habit, cuz, if they don't have armor.. why use viral??

Corrosive reduces armor. If the enemy doesn't even have any armor left, why are you using corrosive over viral that gives 75% damage bonus vs. flesh and cuts enemy hp in half?

Edited by TotallyLagging

I always run corrosive.. Just a habit, cuz, if they don't have armor.. why use viral??

If they don't have armor why are you using corrosive? 4 CP removes 100% armor so corrosive becomes less useful there, plus viral has the biggest bonus vs cloned flesh along with cutting hp in half when it procs.