Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Sentinel Weapon?

SirIsaacNewton

Question

Hello all, I want to potato a sentinel weapon, but I don't know which. My main sentinel is Carrier, obviously, so i stick with the sweeper, but i never really stopped to see if that weapon is really good. Note that i want just a little more help, doesn't need to be a man killer machine. Status procs are good, but i want to focus on damage. Ty!

8 answers to this question

If you want to focus on damage you're good with Sweeper, as it continues to kill up to level 30 enemies without much trouble and the other weapons will not be dealing much damage due to the attack range of Carrier (10m).

The other contendant may be Prime Laser Rifle it deals much damage, but has travel time, altough again because of the shot range of the Carrier this may not be a big problem.

Sweeper is the only Weapon that's really viable for use on Carrier.

the main benefit of all of the other Sentinel Weapons is that they have a lot more Range. but Carrier won't target further than 10m so they lose most of the benefit.

for reference however:

Sweeper does a lot of Damage up close, and can apply Status decently up close.

Prime Laser Rifle (with Fired Up, as it gets the largest Damage Bonus from Fired Up of any Sentinel Weapon) is an option.

Stinger is an option. a very good option IMO.

Deconstructor is viable. good Status rate. Damage per hit is good, though it doesn't attack all that often. it's also exclusive to Helios.

Deth Machine Rifle is an okay option. statistically okay.

don't use Burst Laser.

Sweeper Prime is currently the most powerful. Before it was kind of a toss up between Sweeper, Deth Machine, and the Prime Laser Rifle who all had fairly similar damage. But with the big damage boost to Sweeper Prime, I'm seeing it kill higher level enemies with ease.

Of course, there is the deconstructor... Damage wise that's on par with Sweeper Prime. But you can only use it on Helios and that's not the most useful sentinel.